Chapter 15: Tell the truth part 1

Austin knocks the door.

"Oh hey Austin," Cassidy says. "Reminder tomorrow we go to the-" Cassidy gets stopped. "Ya ya I know tour is tomorrow." "Grumpy pants haha." "Did you lie to Ally?" "About what..." "ABOUT US DATING! "Oh that... Ya I lied." "WHY?!" "Because... I want to be with you." Cassidy kisses Austin and Austin pulls her away.

"But I like Ally and I know you guys used to be BFF's and apparently she trusts you because you two were best friends but while she is trusting you YOU LIE TO HER! WHAT KIKD OF BEST FRIEND ARE YOU?!" Austin yells. Cassidy kinda cries. "I'm sorry Austin it's just-" "JUST WHAT YOU LIKE ME SO WHAT I DON'T FEEL THE SAME I LIKE ALLY!" Cassidy cries. "Maybe I went too far..." Austin says. "Sorry." He said. "It's fine just i came back to be with you but instead I find out that you like someone else and not me and it just hurts I only lied to Ally so I could be with you I never wanted to hurt you and Ally's friendship or anything I just wanted you," Cassidy says. "But I guess it was too late." She continued.

Austin hugs Cassidy. "I'm sorry really." Austin says. "But please tell Ally the truth I want to be with her a lot." "Ok and I'm sorry for ruining your friendship with Ally by the way." Cassidy says. "Thanks Cassidy." Austin says and hugs her tighter. "I'm sorry." Cassidy whispers.