Chapter 3: Sparks and Tours part 1

~Ally's P.O.V~

It was 6:00 a.m I woke up and took a shower and opened Sonic Boom obviously people are awake yet even my dad is still asleep so no customers yet but all I'm thinking about the kiss between Austin and I in fact when I was in the shower half of the time I been standing there thinking about what would happen if that kiss just ruined our best friendship but now I'm thinking... Do I love Austin? I felt some spark when I kissed him but did that mean anything? I'm so confused so many questions mind. I tried getting rid of the questions and get that kiss out of my mind but it didn't work. Now it was 12:00 a.m I skipped breakfast so I asked dad to take my shift. Luckily, he finally had nothing to do and was not lazy and said yes so I got food and ate then..... there's Austin over there. Crap he's walking over I think when he got there I got nervous. "Hey," Austin says.

__________________________

~Austin's P.O.V~

"What's up?" I say I'm a little nervous to talk to her but we gotta talk about it. "H-H-Hi." She said knowing she's nervous too cause she's now biting her hair. "Look I know your nervous too but we gotta talk about this." I say. "What to talk about," she says "we-we just kissed." "There's a lot to talk about." I say. "Ally um did you feel a um... 'Spark' when we kissed?"

__________________________

~Ally's P.O.V~

I froze when he said 'spark' yes I felt spark but this is just awkward to say I-I Like Austin. "Maybe a little." I say and Austin's eyes are wide open and I just run away.

__________________________

~Austin's P.O.V~

I see her run and run up to her. "Ally wait," I say and pull Ally's hand and I pull her close to me and I stare into her beautiful eyes that is shining meaning she's about to cry and I lean in and my lips are so close. Wait what am I doing wait wait wait... I-I like Ally but-but I can't love my songwriter and best friend oh no this is just bad REALLY bad what if we break up well if we date things will go horrible we will argue, she won't write me songs, and everything will be RUINED! This relationship between us is making us BOTH nervous and scared. I can't kiss her I gotta go. I let go of her hands and leaned back "I-I gotta go." I said calmly. As much as I wanted to kiss her, I just left her and I turned around and saw her stare at me and I do a small smile and turn back around and go home.

__________________________

~Ally's P.O.V~

To be continued