Chapter 18: Message

The next day Austin walks around the mall

He looks at the cuts he made... Last night he made a blood stain in his bed. He looks at Sonic Boom and sigh. "I used to go there." Austin sighs and go over there and look out the door and see memories. From the first day they met. He looks up at the practice room door. Sees there first kiss. He looks around remembering memories from back then. "Wait..." Austin says leaving memory land and going back to realty and see Ally kissing Dallas. "I thought she got over him." Austin says mad and walk away. "What happened to us?" Austin says to himself. He questions himself his whole way home.

Knock Knock knock

"I'LL GET IT!" Austin yells and opens it hoping it's Ally. He opens it and sees Dallas. "Oh it's you..." Austin says. "Look I know you are dating Ally so please go..." Austin says about to close the door. "No Ally wanted me to tell you something." Dallas says and Austin reopens the door all the way. "I'm listening." He says. "Well Ally said she had a fun time with you and said goodbye and she'll miss you." Dallas says and Austin kinda smiles. "Thanks for telling tell her I'll miss her too..." He says. "Ok." Dallas said and was about to leave. "Wait." Austin says and Dallas turned around. "What?" Dallas answers. "Tell her I started to cut also..." Austin says and closes the door.