Chapter 17: Opposite direction

Ally runs to Austin's house to tell him she loves him still and kiss him and there's a happy ever after although....

"AUSTIN?!" Ally yells seeing Austin kiss another girl. "ALLY?!" Austin screams after pulling away from that kiss. "Bu-but I thought you still liked me I thought we were gonna be back together..." Ally says crying and just runs off. "Ally!" Austin screams and tries to run off but the girl hold onto him. "Stay with me Austin." The girl says. "No I don't like you I like someone else." Austin says pulling her hand off his and runs to Ally.

"ALLY!" Austin screams and luckily finds her at Sonic Boom crying her eyes out. "Ally..." Austin says calmly. "No Austin there's no explanation for this one you like her and not me i know you do now go away." Ally says. "No I don't." Austin says. "No I'm done with you Austin we're never going out forget you." Ally says aggressively. "You are kicked out of Sonic Boom too." Ally says. "Now GO!" Ally says and cries more. "Ally-" "GO!" Ally says and pushes him out of Sonic Boom and locks the door crying her eyes out. Austin bangs on the door. "Ally..." Austin gives up and sighs and leaves.

"Austin you IDIOT!" Austin says and cuts himself with a knife. "YOU ARE SUCH A IDIOT!" Austin does one last cut and throws the knife to the wall and cries. "Ally..." He then cries to sleep...

______________________________

Sorry guys I know this is depressing... But hey I'm just making these conflicts to make this longer so don't be mad O_O the end of the book will probably be in between 20-25 so either way it won't be longer just.. If I stopped the whole thing and it was over it would be over now but I don't want that to happen yet so... Don't worry more chapters to come and less depress to come but ps the next chapter may or may not be depressing... Well see ya next chapter!