3. School

I woke up to sound of my dad yelling at my mom...REALLY LOUDLY!!

NOBODY'S GONNA MOTHERFUCKING LIKE HER, DO U SEE HOW SHE ACTS....

I knew they were talking about me cuz...well I'm the only one that acts differently in this house except my younger brother not really taking. Also cuz I'm the only other 'SHE'. I quickly looked over at the clock on the wall 5:53 am its so so so early I thought. I tried blocking out the noises and tried sleeping bit they were just TOOO loud.

*Slap*, *Scream*

I was starting to get even more scared because now he was hitting my mom which meant he was really mad, and Petian was still sound asleep not aware of what's happening.

Mandi's Pov
NOBODY I S GONNA MOTHERFUCKING LIKE HER, DO YOU SEE HOW SHE ACTS. CUDDLING WITH A FUCKING BABY TOY AND DRINKING OUT OF A BABY BOTTLE, DON'T TELL ME YOU DON'T SEE THIS!!
I do honey I do, but....its just a way for her to cope with...her...lifestyle just leave her.
SOOOOO WHAT YOU ARE TELLING ME IS THAT SHE IS DOING THIS BECAUSE OF MEE!?
Nooooo Nooooo thats not what I'm saying
SO YOU ARE TELLING ME I'M A BAD FATHER....HUH!!
No no no you don't understand i-
OWWW YOU ARE SAYING THAT I'M DUMB!! OH YOUR DONE.
A

nd with a swift move he slapped my left cheek HARD it hurt but I knew of I were to react he would get even more mad. He then punched my right cheek twice then slapped me. I gritted my teeth and screamed as that hurt really bad he then shoved me into the wall and punched my gut hard making me cough out blood and he slammed my head into the wall one more time and i blacked out but i heard him walking to Gabby's room I tired staying conscious but I couldn't and I tried not to think the worse....

Gabriellallian's Pov

I heard him stomping up to my room and now I was sweating bullets and I wanted to cry but I knew if I would he would feel more superior than me and think I'm more a baby than I already am. I quickly laid back down and i tried to make it look as of I was sleeping..
He slammed my door open and stared at me for a few seconds before I felt someone's rough hands grab onto the back of my hair and drag me onto my floor.
*Scream*
I looked at him and his eyes looked mad and red as HELL and I immediately got really really scared.
WELL WELL ISN'T IT TUE LITTLE BAAAAABYYYY!! *SLAP*
He slapped my right cheek and lifted me up to my feet I still remembered my the pain on my left leg so I put more weight on my right. He then stared down at me and slapped me more and more until I feel onto the floor and immediately curled into a ball trying to protect myself from his hits I has now crying and shaking. He started kicking me and I started to feel myself getting dizzy I closed my eyes and I felt like I was flying. Before I fully blacked out I heard my mom come in and she pulled him off of me and he turned and started hitting her, until I blacked out and fell limp.

I woke up feeling that I was in water, I thought it was a dream until I opened my eyes and saw my mom bathing Me in the tub, I felt like I was in Little Space so I started playing with the few small toys a dolphin and a few green looking things and a Princesses Peach figure I saw and made Baby Dolphin on a underwater adventure to save the princess from the Goblin....

Mandi's Pov
When we finally got out of that dilemma and he went out for a smoke I took Gabby and brought he to the tub she, had cuts and bruises and was bleeding I just felt like I should bathe my daughter❤. I undressed her carefully trying not to wake her up yet and trying to cause the least bit amount of pain, she had lots of bruises from her face to her legs she looked really fragile and small, only someone with a big heart could love her, but I know she needed special kind of love. I wat he'd as she woke up and started playing with the toys  I put in The corner and she looked so cute as she smiled at me, I knew what Arthur was saying is true and that maybe it will be hard for her in the outside world, but for now she will still be MY little baby, FOREVER and I will still love her unconditionally.