12. Finally Home

I walked out of the school walked down the steps and I could as of the atmosphere was tense but I don't really know why, maybe its cause of Andrè but he not here right now.
I looked around to see a f Benjaminn was there but I remember that Andrè broke his knee so he is probably in the hospital.(this part is based off of me dislocating my knee and going to the hospital..let's keep going with the story tho) but I didn't hear and ambulance coming to or see any taking him but I do remember seeing some men in casual clothes with those fancy talk in to watches take him, I don't know where though.
I looked around and every where was pretty quite there were kids whispering to each other and gossiping about something but this High School what do you expect.
I started walking out of the gate to head straight to my job and  was thinking about giving Petian a ice cream to make up for not being early when I saw about 5 men walking to me in many different directions they looked so scary like Slender Man or Frankenstein all walking to cone revenge on me for something. They were speed walking and were looking directly at ME so I knew it was ME they were after I started panicking and walked faster but after a while there was a man walking towards me from the front so I turned and went yo walk backwards but there was a man walking towards to back also....I WAS CORNERED AND THERE WERE GOING TO KIDNAP ME AND USE ME FOR OBVIOUS BAD THINGS. I stood there like I always do when I'm to scared I probably looked like a deer in head lights waiting for...death.
But out the blue there was a gun shot heard out loud and one of the men layed on the side dead and soon there was a shower of gun shots from every corner and some men were even fist fighting it was one probably the scariest moments in my life. I could feel my ears ringing. I thought I was gonna die but for some reason it looked as of they were protecting me? But I heard screaming all around me and people yelling RUN others I HAVE BEEN SHOT or I DON'T WANNA DIE......Except for me? I just stood there in shock but out of no where there was a big black (coc- 😏) car that skidded out of the corner of the street and stopped and freaking ran over one of my pursuer's and killed him but the driver didn't even seem to care.
The car was a Black Rolls Royce Cullian Badge it looked as if it was bullet proof and the windows were tinted black and more men with guns came out and there was another one that stood out more he had on a Alexander Amosu Vanquish suit with the jacket un buttoned and his white long sleeved shirt in buttoned about 3 buttons down he had on Chopard sunglasses and Louis Vuitton dress shoes and walked out of the car confidently like he was the main character of a Mafia Gang movie and there were men all around him shooting other people and the other people shooting back but he looked really.... un bothered. (Fit cost a rough $202,500 dollars.) And it automatically clicked who it was !!❤✨RYIKER✨❤!!  My ears were still ringing and I looked on as of every thing was in slow mo as he walked towards my way while ducking and the men walking still around him and as if the slow mo weared off he was right in front of me. I looked up at Him and I felt him wipe a few stray tears rolling down my cheeks that I did not know were there the first place and he smiled at me and picked me up and put me on his hip rocking me and saying its alright I didn't have to cry and i sat there on his hip and put my face into his chest as i was scared to even look at the massacre that happened and he kissed me head then he told the men let's go back to the car and we started moving but the whole time I kept thinking I'm going to get shot and die I soon started to have a Asthma Attack and was gasping for air?
"Bubs its ok I won't let ANYTHING happened to you....are u ok?
No *gasp* my *gasp* inhaler in my *gasp* back pack.
" Ok ok *reaches to get it* I took it out and pumped once and told her to breath it in and she did and I pumped 2 more and told her to breath i did that about 6 more times and soon she was just crying and her Attack died down.
"Shhh its ok baby shhh"
I nodded and closed my eyes as we walked to the car and I felt him lean to put me on the seat but I held on to him and whimpered. I didn't want him to let go off me what if something bad happened, I wanted to be near Daddy. I held on to Him as he said
Bubba come one you have to be safe the whole ride, its gonna be a long one