20. Meeting

(❕❕There is gonna be smut❕❕well not exactly )

Gabbi's POV

I felt compressed on Daddy's chest as I opened my eyes and found myself on his bed laying on his half-naked body. I looked around the room then at Daddy and sat up staring down at him, and I got up and crossed my foot to Daddy's left and sat on his stomach, and gave Daddy a kiss attack. I kissed all over his face until he woke up chuckling.
"Ok, ok I'm awake baby"
He said still laughing and I laughed with him. I let my guard down sitting up straight on his abdomen which was a horrible (great) mistake as Daddy flipped me over and reversed our places, he was on top but not ON TOP of me. He looked intimidating towering over me like that,
"How did you sleep baby," he said in his morning voice and I blushed profusely and said "it was good Daddy, but I don't remember what happened, "I said softly and he smiled " it's alright My Love, do you think your little or big right now," he asked staring directly into my eyes "ummmm I feel pretty big right now Daddy, "I said looking everywhere but his eyes, " Baby look at me," he said and I immediately looked up, my eyes meeting his gaze. He didn't necessarily look mad but his eyebrows were a little furrowed. "Why don't you like keeping eye contact," he said which was unexpected " umm be-because my Fa-fa-father said if I stare at his eyes when he's ta-talking to me he'll hit me, and when I- I-I would stare at h-h-his eyes or even his face he would get very very m-m-ad at me and h-h-hit me, he said it was disrespectful."  I said looking down "Ohh my love I'm so sorry about that, I would never do that to you, ok," he said rubbing my cheek reassuringly and kissed me and then another one and another one and it eventually turned into a kiss attack. I squealed as he kissed all over my face "ahhh Daddy stoppp"😼 " I yelled trying to push him off. But obviously couldn't and he stood up and put me over his shoulders walking to his very grand bathroom he softly put me down on the counter taking a tooth brush and brushing my teeth then his own and then undressed me "Daddy can you shower with me today, pleeeease" I said, to be honest, I have never seen Daddy naked I was wondering if maybe he was insecure about something, I mean I was insecure about my sh scars and my weight but Daddy helped me overcome it. "Pleeeease Daddy I won't judge anything," I said with the most Puppy dog eyes I could form.
"Are you sure, you want to Baby?"
He said concerned, I wonder why "yes Daddy I'm sure," I said smiling.

Ryikers Pov

I opened my eyes and looked at Gabbi sleeping peacefully she looked so cute cuddled up on my chest like that, her cute little snores and her eyes fluttering will always be something I look forward to when she sleeps with me.  She soon started shuffling and moving around and eventually rubbed her eyes and opened them in the process cute little moans escaping her mouth. I quickly closed my eyes and acted as if I was still asleep so she doesn't think I was staring at her the whole night.
She looked around then at me and sat on me she admired me for a while then started kissing all over my face. 

⏩⏩
I picked her up and threw her over my shoulders as I trotted to the bathroom setting her on the counter and started brushing her teeth and undressing her for a bath when she asked me the most unexpected question. "Daddy can you shower with me today, pleeeease," she asked I was stunned at first then asked if she was sure and she said yes. I guess I thought but I didn't exactly want her to see my member up front like that but I also feel as if she thinks I'm hiding something from her.
I ran a bubble bath and made sure to make the water high enough at least to my chest in case I get hard I would be able to hide it. But I didn't realize how short Gabbi was in the tub additionally, my tub was a soaking tub which means the bottom was deeper than usual tubs. I undressed quickly while Gabbi was eyeing me down it wasn't that I was scared to show Gabbi, my member, it was that I was scared of her reaction.
I took a breath and dropped my drawers, Gabbi took a glance at "it" and her eyes widened and she blushed then immediately looked up at me. I expected her to say something but she only kept blushing and staring at my eyes I guess not trying to look at "it".
"Ready," I said and she nodded and walked towards the bath tub and waited for me to put her in like I always do. I walked behind her and gave her a kiss on the cheek and lifted her into the tub and I stepped in and sat down and she followed, the water going up to her neck. And she squealed as I picked her up and sat her on my lap. (like in-between his legs)
We talked for a while about random things and I scrubbed her clean then myself then exited the tub.