5. My Day

I walked into the building and went into the cafeteria trying to squeeze through big crowds without being noticed and dodging people left to right I was almost to the back door where it's led me to my secret hideout which was just a small short hallway with three abandoned classrooms but it was perfect.
I had just two more crowds in front of me and I was about to exit this place but my joy was short lived because Sasha came right in front of me like if she just popped out of nowhere she stuck her leg out and I tripped over and fell. (Ya sadly Sasha gos to the same High School i go to, sadly) I tried to not draw any attention by walking away but then Sasha pushed me back AGAIN, making me accidentally bump into crowd of students and one of the guys said 'Ayee watch it you twerp, almost Dirtied my new cleats. If you did tho I would've made u clean it....WITH YOUR TOUNGE! Aaahahahaa'
A lot of people started to turn their heads look in my direction and a few kids were laughing. And I could feel a panic attack creeping up on me and  my eyes got a little watery I started to slightly shake, I whispered a 'sorry' and ran away as fast as I could to my hide out trying to reach there in time before a tear even slipped down my cheeks I ran and ran but I guess I wasn't really looking because I crashed into a rich looking girl but I didn't want to stay because I was scared she would see me cry and would call me a bay and laugh at me like evey one else always did, and also because she would of told me to pay her a million bucks for 'Messing up her AIR bubble'. Ughhhhhhhh I just hate rich people.

I finally made it to my spot and sat down I wanted to cry and cuddle up to my stuffie in my backpack but I was scared someone would see and I would being trouble. Also because I didn't want my eyes to look red from crying when I went to class in......8 minutes. I sighed and clamed down I took my backpack and opened a book and started reading. After a little while I got up and started to pack my things as I only had 1 more minute to class, I think I'll make it in time I speed walked thru the crowd and looked around staring at people talking with there friends and people skate boarding or smoking I don't know why they smoke even though they know its bad for them, and can kill them. Unless they WANT to die quicker I have thought about that....dieing. Just everything stops working and you go into a peaceful Slumber for ever and ever and ever and n- but I was interrupted by the bell ohhhh shoot that came quicker than expected. I started running a little and finally reached the class, everyone was already getting settled in and not many people were paying attention to the door so I was unnoticed... yes. The second bell rang indicating that class was going to start and everyone that came after the bell would be late one of those people was Benjaminn. He walked in or actually he barged in and sat down behind me and the teacher as usual yelled at him that he was late and if he kept this up he would get another detention but he didn't even seem bothered as usual.
About 10 min into the lecture I could hear him talking behind me and it was getting kinda annoying and I couldn't focus my Civics teacher was saying and I wanted good grades in order to be something in my life unlike Benjaminn so I turned to him and asked nicely if h could stop talking so loudly.
'Oh, so you're in charge of me now tell me what to do and what to say and went to stop talkin...huh baby girl'
Ughh i hate when he calls me that i tell um that many times but he either says its fine and deal with it or he gets mad and yells at me.
No no no that's not what I said I only asked if you could stop talking because I would like to focus and get a good grade in this.
'Oh I'm so sorry baby girl I didn't mean to interrupt my little bookworm'
He laughed and I just rolled my eyes at him.
'I told you stop rolling your eyes at me baby girl.'
He said that with a strong tone and a little annoyed at the sane time.
I saw that and took that to my advantage and turned around looked him dead in the eye and rolled my eyes again.
I don't know why I did it maybe to feel a like confident of something.
'Ohhhh now your gonna get it after this class you little bitch' he said a little menacingly.
I was a little bit scared now and just tried to ignore his comment.
I tried to focus back on the lesson and not think about after class.