16. Say Thank You

Gabbi POV

I played with all my new toys and made them have all sorts of new adventures. I loved all the animals and people and blocks and EVERYTHING buttttt my favorite was a Uina of course (sorry if I messed up in the other chapters but Uni and Unia are the same Unicorn stuffed animal, it's my auto-correct that keeps doing that👍) I am very grateful that Daddy loves me..... well I think he does , only cause he is actually the only person that showed me this much love (didn't forget abt Mandi and Petian). I did introduce Unia to the other stuffies and they all became friends which is awesome because I thought they would hate each other and think that I favorited one over the other, but that wasn't the case they all became good friends and Unia even made a buddy a Sloth named Dangler he's reeeewaly cute he has these cute BiG eYeS that are soooo adorable.

 I did introduce Unia to the other stuffies and they all became friends which is awesome because I thought they would hate each other and think that I favorited one over the other, but that wasn't the case they all became good friends and Unia eve...

(✨I actually already bought him✨, or have one JUST like that)

He's my second favorite...but don't tell the others.
Unia and Dangler are partners in crime, Thunder and Lightning, Salt and Pepper, Meatball and Spaghetti, Butter and Toast and yea there bestest friends. But Unia is sadly getting old she has a few rips and holes and is overall dirty I have tried to fix her by sowing her up or putting patches but she still is rough looking maybe I could ask Daddy if he could fix her up. But maybe he's busy or left the room cuz he got annoyed of me, maybe he finally saw I was weird and now hates me, am I to ugly for him, probably fat actua-
"STOP" I said out loud, making the bad thoughts retreat. I brought my knees to my chest and softly cried I wonder if all those things are actually true I cried louder as I thought of that but not to loud cause I don't want Daddy to get mad at me.

Ryikers POV

I left the room to let her play in
Peace and went into my office to do some more digging in her father and Benjaminn.  I practically knew everything about them from the information my men gave me and my own research know I was just getting my plan ready so I could take it out. But to be honest all this was making my blood boil.
An hour and half has already passed and every few minutes I would check up on my baby on a monitor I installed in her room she was playing happily but a few moments later I heard STOP then small sniffles and I looked on the screen and saw she was on the floor curled in a ball and crying. I immediately got up and went to her room. I opene the door and asked her what's wrong.

🔴Gabbi
🔵 Ryiker

🔵"Baby what's wrong? Why are you crying." I said and she looked a little startled and immediately wiped her tears.
🔴"ummm nofing I ok", I said and wiped my tears and put a small smile
🔵"Baby don't lie I know you were crying tell me the truth" I said in my most calm voice as I didn't wanna irritate or scare her even more.
🔴"I-I was just wondering why you lef me alone "I said and the tears came back in my eyes" the whole time my head was down and I was playing with my hands.
🔵"Baby, Baby look at me"i said and she looked up at me and looked down quickly as if she was as scared of looking at me or what would happen if she looked at me.
🔴he asked me to look up at him but I knew it was a trap he would've said I had attitude and would probably kick me out or hit me so I looked up and then quickly looked down so I was able to read his facial expressions he didn't look that mad but you can never be sure. I sat there still curled into a ball and hid my head in between my thighs hoping i would just magically disappear or even better die. I thought of the people  that liked me and the people that didn't like me and there were more people that hated me which is a good reason which means if I die then nobody will really care so everyone probably be happy. As I thought of that I started crying louder and breathing was kinda hard i don't know why I was crying because I knew that is what I wanted.
🔵She looked like she was thinking but they did not seem like good thoughts she put her head in between her thighs and started crying louder and hyperventilating, I walked to her and picked her up and put her on my hip, instinctively she wrapped her legs around me as I bounced her softly and whispered "Shhhh" into her ears as she cried on my chest. "I thought you saw when I left I went to my office to go finish some work. Shhhhh it's ok don't worry I'm here I didn't leave"
🔴maybe I was to transfixed on my toys I didn't even notice when he left I slowly stopped crying and just clung onto him, I'm so dumb
🔵It seemed as if she calmed down laying her head on me I picked up her binki off the floor and Unia and I walked out of her room. "Would you like a bottle Baby"I said while rubbing her back, then wiped the binki and places it in her mouth
🔴I nodded my head quickly and whispered a "mmhmm" as he slipped my binki into my mouth i happily took it and reached for Unia and held her loosely under my arm.