18. Rules and Friends

Gabbi's POV

I woke up to the smell of something sweet cooking and popped my eyes open. I looked around then sat up seeing Unia and Dangler on each side of me I picked them up and gave them a squeeze Good Morning and admired Unia's beauty, she looks all brand new I thought. I stood up and looked over my railing and looked around my room I wanted to go play in my castle bed thingy but couldn't get over the railings. I didn't feel like I was little but I still wanted to play.
"Daddyyyy" I yelled for him so he could help me out. :)
I heard his footsteps coming up the stairs and he opened my door smiling at me "Good Morning Sunshine how was you night" he asked me ruffling my already messy hair "it was good Daddy but it felt really short though" which was true it felt like I slept for 2 minutes and it was already day time "maybe because you slept to well" Daddy replied. He stood there for a second just admiring me and petting /caressing my hair while I stood with Unia and Dangler in each of my arms and looking up at Daddy while smiling.

Daddy picked me up and brought me to the changing table and strapped me in and started wiping me down then took off all my clothes and brought me to the bathroom for a shower. While Daddy carried me to the bathroom I couldn't help but feeling the cold air hit my body and I didn't really like it it felt weird like I was out of place so I cuddled into Daddy who was wearing a brown polo matching set, which felt really soft I liked it.

Chains and Watch are included

Daddy chuckled and held my naked body tighter when we reached the tub Daddy set me down and ran the bath while I looked in the mirror and most of my bruises were healing already and I looked 1000 times better than how I looked like back home. My hair was in better conditions not matted or ugly, my self harm scars where now faded scars and the deeper ones were dark marks I didn't have dark bags under my eyes anymore and I overall looked better, I wonder how Petian and Mom are doing. Soon Daddy called me over and sat me in the bath as I played around with the water and small toys while Daddy cleaned my hair and body. When I was done Daddy dried me and put lotion on my body I liked the smell of it but it also felt cold which I didn't really like but it was done quickly and Daddy helped me brush my teeth I looooved the taste and smell of the tooth paste it tasted like grape I might of even swallowed some......but sadly we had to do finish and we went back into my room. Daddy put a diaper on me and dressed me in a brown shirt with a little heart in the middle and a brown skirt with brown half boots. (Inspired by the fall 🎃 season coming up. They also do match)

 They also do match)