8. Ry Ry.... Pt2

Daddy now shifted me to his hip and I instinctively wrapped my legs around him and my arm around his neck my legs could not reach fully around him though so my legs kept slipping and it was frustrating but then he held my leg. So I was on his left hip with my legs around his waist and his left arm is around my back going down and holding my left leg while his right arm is doing.......NOTHING. I wonder if I'm heavy? My father Arthur always says that I am a fat worthless pig that should live with pigs but that pigs actually has more superiority than me so I'm the pigs servants. That made me a little sad.😞

Daddy.... Am me hweavy?

No Cupcake your not your actually really light.

Are you sure?

Yes baby....positive why so u ask baby?

I ummmmm just wanted to know because you said your strong. I tried lying.

Ohhhh ok baby, I said but I knew that that wasn't the truth. She put her head on my shoulders and just layed there.
I could see the restaurant ahead of us.

Bubs don't fall asleep becauseeeee WERE HERE! I said enthusiastically trying to get her happy again. I wonder if she's ever this happy?

YAYYY wait no I mean yayyy

Good Job bubs because my head hurts a lot.

Why Daddy? Did u fwall on u's head

Hahahahahaha I chuckled and she smiled and laughed with me as we walked into the restaurant.

Ta Da here we are ohh and there's Loui with ur bag over there.

Oh ok tank you Daddy

She said a little quietly and put her head in the crook of me shoulders.

Are you scared Cupcake

Wes

Of what Cupcake

Of of of of awot of pweople.... I don't wike it

Why not

Cause dey make me scwaered

It'd ok baby there is NOTHING to be afraid of. Nobody can hurt you or kidnap you or anything, OK

Ok

Ok what?

Ok Daddy

Good girl now let's go sit down.
I picked some where far away from people and she sat next to me in the booth holding my arm with both her arms she was next to the window and i sat in the outer side so she could feel safe. Soon a thotie body waitress came to take our order. UGHHHHHHHH not again how many places is there with thotie body's. I said and smiled in MY head but I guess I was smiling out my head to. Cuz I heard my baby laughing next to me.

Hahaha Daddy why is wou smiwing.

Because..... I was thinking of how I'm gonna TICKLE my Princess till she can't laugh any more.

*starts tickling her*

HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHA daddy HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHA daddy HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHA daddy HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA stop HAHAHA HAHA daddy HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHA daddy HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA STOP PWEASE I CAN'T BREATH. (I'm waiting for the exhale lost my pain and my wishes in the Wishing Well - Wishing Well by Juice World this is how u know ur depressed😩😫)

DADDY NOOOO STOP
HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHA I can't breathe PLEEEEASE DADDY HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHA STOP.

I loved her laughter I kept tickling her until it sounded as if she was gonna die from laugher and I was laughingly as well she looked so cute and her face was read and her eyes her watering so much.