19. Make Up

Gabbi POV
~~Finished eating lunch and done
with nap ~~

Daddy was in his office still with Andrè and me and Knoxy was playing with my dolls it was fun but I still wanted to talk to Daddy about what was bothering him.
But I haven't had the time since he was so busy with something I don't know what it was but I wanted more time with Daddy I feel like it's been forever even thought it's been a few hours.
I needed to find time later today to talk to Daddy.

We played for an hour before we got bored and wanted to do something else maybe watch Tv.

💜Gabbi
💖 Knoxilyn

💖Am boredddd
💜mes to, wanna wach tv
💖yea sure

Knoxy replied with a yes yay I though to myself I grabbed her hand and we walked down the stairs one step at a time and finally reached the bottom of stair case waddling over to the living room.
We plopped ourselves the couch and switched on the tv, surfing thru channels till we found something that was interesting while Knoxy picked out the movie I took a blanket that was nearby and put it over us, both our stuffies were in our laps as we sat close.
Knoxy picked out a movie called The Aristocats. (Looooove that movie )

>>>>>1 hour later about 4:30<<<<<

The movie was almost done but Knoxy was falling asleep I could understand since it was really soothing but the thought |||Daddy was mad at me||| was still circling my mind. Maybe when Knoxy falls asleep I'll go up to Daddy's office and talk to him, hopefully he's not to busy.

>>>>>30 minutes later<<<<<

I just finished a My Little Pony show and Knoxy was knocked out on my shoulder I didn't wanna move and wake her up so I let her be but I was determined to go talk to Daddy.
I slowly lifted her head and replaced my shoulder for a pillow and she groaned but settled down i pulled the blanket to her shoulders and picked up Unia walking back up the stairs.

I slowly walked up the stairs and stood in front of the large door I took a breath and knocked on the door.
""
""

""
""
""
I knocked 5 times and I heard rustling and a few moments later the door opened standing Andrè he smiled down at me and looked left and right and asked "Where's Knox? "
"Umm she'z sleepin" I answered looking everywhere but his eyes. I still don't fully trust him what if he tells people at school I'm a litt-
"Don't worry Gabs I don't actually go to your school it was only that day, I don't have tithes with anyone there or anything " he said interrupting my train of thought "For reals ?" I questioned how did he even know what I was thinking "yes I wouldn't lie to you" he answered politely with a smile making me smile. "Where iz Daddy? " I asked trying to peek behind him "He's busy right now why don't you go play with your toys for now" he said trying to make me change my mind "but but but I wanna twalk wif Daddy " I whined
"Is that my sweet sweet baby I hear" I heard Daddy's voice walking up to the door I blushed as I saw Daddy standing next to Andrè now both of them looking down at me which made me kinda nervous.
"Daddy uppies" I asked breaking the ice.
" Bien sûr mon dour dour bébé "
(Sure my sweet sweet baby )Daddy replied reaching down and picking me up I looked at him in confusion tilting me head making Andrè and Daddy both laughed.
I looked at them in a heartbroken look how dare they laugh at me I thought as I lay my head on Daddy's shoulder they probably think I'm dumb. I wined as Daddy and Andrè were still chuckling while walking into there office closing the door in the the process.
" I'm sorry baby you just looked so cute and confused " he said while smiling he probably didn't mean it but that's not what I'm here for I thought. I gave him a mad face and crossed my arms over my chest at the same time feeling myself be set down gently on a table I guess on Daddy's office table it was large and there where paper scattered around mostly folders though I looked around but felt Daddy's face mover closer to mine I turned seeing him leaning over me  with a smirk written across his face i immediately stopped pouting and was blushing like crazy I felt his hot  breath on my lips I wanted to kiss him but was to scared I just stared at him my eyes glancing at his facial features not wanting to look directly into his eyes
"Baby why did come here "
He said I couldn't tell if he was annoyed, mad, happy nothing
"Umm umm bwe bweca-a-ause m-me h-h-has a queftion "I said a stuttering mess
"Yes baby?" he said still not breaking eye contact as he made a hand gesture to Andrè and he immediately went out the room closing the door behind him. Daddy moved his hand to my hips and I gasped as shots of electricity ran thru my spine which only made me more flustered than before I played with my fingers as I tired to find the correct words to say ultimately breaking the eye contact and looking down at my fingers finally speaking up " D-D-Daddy-y ar-r-e youz mad at me"
I said still looking down
"Noo baby why would I be mad at you" he said with a tiny hint of worriness
"Bwe-e-e cause you sound mad awot and when'z mez doz somfing bad youz get annoyed wif mez and mad Daddy, Daddy are youz annoyed wif mez" I said with teary eyes.
"No No baby I'm not mad with you or annoyed don't think such bad thoughts it's just that Daddy has been having lots of stress at work lately and has been losing my patience to easily, I'm sorry if I made you think that it's my fault I'm not supposed to let my work like ever interfere with my home life. I will never ever get tired or ever annoyed with you My Love I love you to much for that to ever happen. I'm sorry My Love for making that thought ever slip your mind you are my world, you are my life, my world, I couldn't stand a single day without you, you don't have a clue how much your smile effects me or your giggles they bring light into my dark life please forgive my mistake." I listened to everything Daddy said and now I understood why he was acting a little mad and I'm very delighted to hear that Daddy would never get annoyed or mad with me because that's what everyone else does they always get mad at me for any little mistake I make they use it against me it makes me believe I'm always the bad person.