Epilogue

"Isn't it pretty, Sidharth?", Sana asks looking at the wall they just painted together.

"Ofcourse it is..", he says.

"Will put our wedding photo over here, the one you gifted last week on our second anniversary.", she says with her hand gesturing a frame shape.

"Yes, it will look best on this wall.", says Sidharth.

The phone starts ringing and Sana answers.

"Sukhamaanea Chettan? (How are you brother?).. We both are doing great... What? Really, Oohhh I am so happy Chettan.. Congratulations to both of you..", Sana smiles. Sidharth gestures to ask what happened.

"Chettan is going to be daddy soon.", She whispers and passes the phone to him.

"Congratulations to both of you!.. When is the due date?.. okay.. will surely come during that time to see y'all.. Give our regards to all.", He says and disconnects.

"He sounded so happy and excited.", Says Sidharth.

"Hmmm.. he and sister-in-law are going to enjoy parenthood soon.", She says with joy but soon her face becomes dull. Sidharth understood the reason behind her change in expression.

"Sana.. we are happy in our life as well. We have each other.", says Sidharth hugging her.

"Hmmm.. yes, I am happy. Besides look at the positive side of my condition. I don't have to use contraception, because I know... I know that I won't.. I won't conceive.", She says with a smile but choking voice while trying to hide her pain.

"Ssshhh ssshhh ssshhh..", he pats her back and caresses to console.
.
.
.
"Where are we going Sidharth?", Sana asks.

"To celebrate your 27th birthday.", Says Sidharth while driving his car.

"Oh wow!! I am excited.", She says.

He pulls the car at their destination, she looks outside. The board read "Nanhi Kali Orphanage". He opens the trunk of the car and picked out a big box.

"Can you carry the small box?", He asked her. She nodded and picked up the box.

They both go inside where the staff greets them. Sana smiles as little kids gather around them. Sidharth opens the little box that sana carried which had a cake in it. While the kids sang Happy Birthday, Sana cut the cake and fed them. Sidharth then asks Sana to distribute kids some gifts from the big box. She talks to the little kids and plays with them happily. Sidharth observed her from far with all smiles.

"It's time to leave Sana", said Sidharth. Sana's face fell as she had to go away from the little kids.

"Will visit next year for your birthday again.", He said.

Sana nods with a dull face.

"This was the best gift I've ever got.", She said looking at him.

"You are awaited for another gift as well.", He said. She looked at him curiously. A staff lady hands over a little baby to Sana.

"She is your birthday gift, Sana.", He said.

"What?", She looks at him surprised.

"We are adopting her. We just need to complete all the formalities.", He said.

"She is so adorable and cute.", Sana looked a little baby in her hand with tear filled eyes.

"Let's sign the papers and take her home. Are you ready?", He asks.

"I am nervous. Am I dreaming?", She asks.

"I'll try to fulfill your dreams Sana.", He says.

They both sign the papers.