Chapter 10

When Stiles drove back to his place, he literally dragged me to his room and locked his door, throwing me onto the bed with a thud. I groan and I gesture to the hand cuffs. He unties them and I slap him in the shoulder. Stiles just rolls his eyes at me.

“What did I do to make you so mad at me Clara?” Stiles says looking confused at me. My stomach did flips of anxiety, that’s actually all I felt, anxiety.

“You clearly lied to me, your still in love with Lydia, I can see it, you say you like me but don’t have the balls to ask me out, and then you pretty much try to act sexy just cause you know I have feelings for you. It’s such a Jackson thing to do Stiles, do you think your now cooler than anyone else, cause your best friend is a werewolf while I’m something related to a phoenix of fire and the alpha wants me! Stiles what are we even doing! You have my emotions going in all different directions, like I don’t understand why you have to do this!” I shout at him, my arms flailing around above my head while Stiles just looks at me, straight into my hazel eyes.

“I’m not like that jackass Jackson, you know I’m not” Stiles says in a mumble.

I roll my eyes.

“And my feelings for Lydia are gone, I just haven’t asked you out yet, kind of hard to when your best friend is a werewolf!” Stiles states getting closer to me.

“I don’t even know what I AM!” I shout.

Suddenly I’m pushed onto the bed and Stiles is attacking my lips, hungrily, craving my touch. His hands roam my body as mine just stay glued by my sides. He groans into the kiss and the grabs the hand cuff and places my hands over and around his neck and somehow locked it so I can’t move my hands.

“If you don’t make out with me right now Clara, so help me god I will lose my mind and my patience” Stiles says then sucks on my skin from my jaw to my neck then to my shoulder.

I moan and my fingers grip onto his buzz cut hair, tugging slightly.

“Clara, be my girlfriend, please, please I’m begging you” Stiles says after he stops kissing my neck and holds his body over mine. I nod and smile at him, and then he gently and slowly kisses me, it was with more gentle passion compared to that kiss we only just had.

It turns back to the hungry kiss, and then he moves back to my neck, leaving hickeys all over my neck, so that means I will have to cover those up tomorrow.

I moan loudly and softly push him away.

“What is Scott doing, he isn’t going to randomly show up is he?” I ask sitting up and Stiles shakes his head.

“No, he told me he was going to Allison’s, most likely doing what we were just doing, which we should continue?” Stiles says, making the last part a question and raises his eyebrow.

“Nah, but come back to mine for the night and sleepover? And bring your pillow, since I know you can’t sleep without it” I say smiling and he nods, grabbing some clothes and putting them into a bag and grabbing his pillow. We drive home and stop in at McDonalds to grab dinner and take it home. We end up buying 20 Chicken Nuggets, 2 Big Macs, 4 Large Fries, 3 Cheeseburgers and 3 Large Diet Cokes since Stiles thinks we need to at least try to be healthy. We get back to mine and I place two large fries, one big mac and one cheeseburger and one large drink for my parents since I know they won’t be home for like twenty more minutes and we will be upstairs ‘sleeping’. We lay on my bed eating all the food and soon enough we have food babies and we rub our stomachs pretending that we are going to give birth.