Chapter 23

Walking through the hospital hallways, we know who started the hale fire, Jackson follows us trying to figure out where Stiles and I need to go, to stop whatever is going to get Scott killed, and anyone else for that matter. My heels click the floor loudly as I trail behind Stiles but finally Jackson speaks up.

"Where are you going?"

"To find Scott" I say deadpanned, not looking back to Jackson.

"You guys don't have a car" Jackson says coming up next to Stiles and I, the three of us walking in an angled line.

"I'm aware of that thank you" Stiles says annoyed with Jackson, not looking back. His tie was looser than before and his posture was tense.

"Hey I'll drive" Jackson states, grabbing Stiles' shoulder over my body causing Stiles to stop suddenly and harshly push Jackson's hand off his shoulder causing me to stumble to a stop so I'm not hit by Jackson's arm.

"Look just because you feel guilty all of a sudden doesn't make it okay, alright half of this is still your fault" Stiles says with a pissed off tone to Jackson, clearly annoyed with everything Jackson has done recently. Dumping Lydia over text, being an asshole to Scott and I and now telling the Argents Scott is the second beta, honestly I think anyone could be hating on him at this time.

"Look I have a car and you don't, do you want help or not?" Jackson says simply and I roll my eyes, stepping forward and standing in-between the two.

"Yeah and I can grow wings and fly myself and Stiles there, risky but better than getting in a car with you" I state glaring at the guilty teenage boy beside me.

"Shush Clara" Stiles says to me causing me to stare at Stiles with widen eyes, surprised he is going to take Jackson's offer on driving "Did you bring the Porsche" Stiles asks clearly hoping we aren't going to regret this offer.

Jackson nods his head and goes into his pocket pulling out his keys "Yeah"

Stiles grabs them out of his hand "Good, I'll drive" Stiles turns back around and we see Mr Argent and two of his men standing in front of us.

"Boys, Girl, I was wondering if you three could tell me where Scott McCall is?" Mr Argent asks us, a smirk on his face, clearly wanting to go after our best friend and hurt him, possibly kill him. Stiles and I look confident or at least try to look that way to Mr Argent while Jackson just looked terrified.

"Scott McCall? Umm, haven't seen him since the dance" Stiles says looking at Mr Argent, he nods at Stiles then looks to me.

"Sorry Mr Argent, I haven't seen Scott since the dance either" I say trying to smile and look like I was telling the truth. Mr Argent nods at me and then looks to Jackson.

"Jackson you?" I ask looking to Jackson, who is speechless.

"Errr, I" Jackson can't say anything, not even a simple no, we are caught red handed.

"Oh for the love of god" Stiles mumbles.

Argent and his two men grab all of us, the two extra men grabbing Stiles and Jackson, since they were both stronger than Mr Argent, who grabs onto me, not gripping me hard enough but not enough for me to fight back. My heels slip along the floor as we are pulled into a small dark room and all of us are thrown onto the bed, my body landing on top of Stiles and Jackson. I turn around to see them lock the door with a bolt lock.

"That's try this again" Mr Argent says madly to us, the three of us scrambling to turn around fully and look at him "Where is Scott McCall"

Since none of us say anything, Mr Argent decides to play dirty and grabs my dress and carries me over to the wall across from the bed, pinning me to the wall harshly causing me to grunt. Stiles tries to get to me but is held back by one of the men, even Jackson tries to help me. "Let me ask you a question Stiles" Mr Argent tells Stiles, looking over his shoulder to my boyfriend. He and I lock eyes as I'm being held as a bargaining chip to make Stiles or Jackson talk "have you ever seen a rabid dog?"