Chapter 15

After the terrible night at the school, but then learning how to use my new found powers as a fire phoenix, it sort of balances out everything I have gone through in the past twenty-four hours not too bad. I roll over to see Stiles still sleeping in my bed after he slept over last night. His eyelashes resting on his cheeks and his mouth open widely and I smile. I roll over and make sure my alarm doesn't blow up the room with a loud sound. I roll back over and poke his nose and his eyes flutter open and he just looks at me dazed. We haven't done anything the whole day, we just stayed at home, planning to take Scott out and get drunk because of his now broken heart from being dumped by Allison because she couldn't trust him anymore, which annoys me so much. What makes it worse is that the full moon is tomorrow, and I don't know how is going to get through the whole thing and who will he almost kill.

"We need to get ready for tonight" I say sitting up but Stiles whines and pulls me back down into the bed, his arms wrapped around me.

"Can't we just stay here and do this" Stiles says then starts gently kissing my shoulder to my neck, one of his hands cupping my breast and squeezing it softly, causing me to moan but push him away.

"He needs this, he needs to get drunk, and we can do this another time" I say and get out of my bed.

I walk to my wardrobe and grab some warm clothing.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=155713958

I grab some black ripped jeans, a black and pink sweater with some light pink doc martins and leave my hair curly and place a pink bow in the back. I grab Stiles and make him change since it's going to be freezing tonight in Beacon Hills. We secretly grab some alcohol and leave my house and jump into his Jeep, driving to pick up Scott. We grab Scott and place him into the front seat  after I climb into the back. We finally arrive in the place we will get ourselves drunk and pile out of the car.

"Where are we going?" Scott asks us, fog blowing into the air as he speaks.

"You will see" I say smiling, skipping towards our spot.

"We shouldn't be out here, my mum is constantly freaking out after what happened at the school" Scott says to us.

"Well your mother isn't the Sheriff, there is no comparison trust me" Stiles says looking back to his were wolf friend.

"Just tell me where we are going and what we are doing out here" Scott asks us.

"Yes, when your best friend gets dumped" I say but Scott cuts me off.

"I didn't get dumped, we're taking a break" Scott says trying to deny he is now on the market to any girl who wants him now.

"Well when your best friend gets told by his girlfriend that 'they are taking a break' you get your best friend drunk" I say then hold up a bottle of Jack Daniels smirking.

So far we are half way through the bottle of Jack, myself and Stiles wasted, but Scott doesn't even seem at all drunk, not even semi drunk, not even tipsy. Stiles rolls back onto the ground resting his head on a stone while I roll onto my stomach beside him smiling widely.