Chapter 22

"I'm not going to let you just leave Lydia here, no" I state standing up, wobbling a little bit.

"You don't have a choice Clara" Peter says walking over to me smirking.

"Just kill me, I don't care anymore" Stiles shout upset.

"Shut it Stiles, no one else is going to die, I won't let you die" I state turning around to look at my crying boyfriend on the ground. My heart aches seeing him so torn apart. Peter grabs onto my left forearm and drags me over to Stiles, then places his thumb and index finger on Stiles' chin, forcing him to stand.

"Call your friend, tell Jackson where she is, that's all you get" Peter says calmly, then he looks at me, while Stiles' gets his phone out and calls Jackson, he pulls me away and smirks at me "If I were you, I would be a good little fire phoenix, otherwise you might return home to only one parent" Peter says smirking at me, causing my heart to drop to the floor.

What has he done.

"You, what did you do to my mother!" I shout in a cry, trying to get close to him and burn him, but he grabs both my arms as I struggle against his grip "Leave my friends and family alone!" I cry out.

"No can do darling, I need your friend Scott" Peter says then whispers in my ear "And soon I will need you" Peter holds me as Stiles walks over to us, telling us Jackson is coming for Lydia now. We walk back to Stiles' jeep and my wings go back into my back and I lay in the back seat groaning slightly. We drive to out of the parking lot to see Jackson holding Lydia bridal style and screaming for someone to help him. Stiles and I remain quiet as Peter looks out the window. We drive out of the parking lot heading to where ever Peter instructed Stiles to drive to "Don't feel bad, if she lives she will become a werewolf, she will be incredulity powerful" Peter says trying to act like he did something good.

I roll my eyes as Stiles bites his lip.

"Yeah, and once a month she will go out of freaking mind and try to tear us apart" Stiles says madly, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Well actually since he is a woman, twice a month" Peter says casually and looks at myself and Stiles, causing me to lean forward and glare at him, Stiles mirroring what I'm doing then looks back to the road.

Driving into a parking lot, we park the car, at Peter's request. Getting out of the car, he decides to use me as a way to hurt Stiles into making him do or tell him whatever he asks, and knowing Peter, if Stiles doesn't do what he asks, I'm going to be in a lot of pain. Grabbing Stiles by the shirt, we are both dragged to a random black car only a few parks away from Stiles' jeep. Peter lets go of Stiles and keeps a hold of me, digging into his jacket pocket and grabs a pair of keys.

"Whose car is this?" Stiles asks confused, knowing this wouldn't be Peter's car.

"It belonged to my nurse" Peter says placing the key into the key spot and starts to open the boot.

"What happened to your nurse?" Stiles asks and Peter lifts up the hood to show his dead nurse in the boot, rotting, holding a laptop case in her arms.