Chapter 11

After that horrible class we trail out as a trio, Stiles starting the new conversation about Allison being the main topic.

"It's her"

"What do you mean?" Scott asks confused.

"It's Allison; remember what you told me about of the full moon? You were thinking about her right? About protecting her"

"Okay"

"Remember the night of the first lacrosse game? You said you could hear a voice out on the field"

"Yeah I did"

"That's what brought you back so you could score and after the game in the locker room you didn't kill her"

"You kissed her instead" I say jumping in quickly as Stiles then keeps explaining.

"At least not like how you were trying to kill Clara and I, she brings you back is what I'm trying to say"

"No that's not always true, because every time I'm kissing her and-"

"No that's not the same, when you're doing that your just a normal teenage boy thinking about Sex" I say twirling my hair between my fingers, flashing back to making out with Stiles.

"You're thinking about sex right now aren't you?" Stiles asks and Scott just smiles.

I roll my eyes

"Yeah"

"Well that's fine, back in the classroom when she was holding your hand that was different okay? I don't think she makes you feel, I think she gives you control" I explain to Scott and Stiles nods agreeing with my statement.

"Kind of like an anchor" Stiles says after me and we all stop in a mini circle in the hallway.

"Because I love her"

"Exactly"

Scott's eyes widen.

"Did I just say that?"

"Yep"

"I love her"

"That's great, now moving on"

"No no, really, I think I'm totally in love with her"

"Young love" I say wiping fake tears from my eyes.

"That's beautiful, now before you go and write a sonnet we need to figure this out because you can't be around her all the time" Stiles says trying to get Scott to focus but Scott just keeps thinking about how he loves Allison.

"Yeah Sorry, so what do I do"

"I don't know yet"

Stiles makes some of his thinking faces and does a 360 on the spot thinking of some idea.

Most likely a bad one.

"Is this idea going to get me in trouble?"

"Maybe"

"Is this idea going to cause physical pain?"

"Yep"

Soon enough we are walking in the school parking lot, Stiles walking towards some senior's nice car. Scott and I follow confused.

"What are we doing?" Scott asks.

Stiles grabs me and places me next to him and standing in front of Scott, "Okay you stand here, Clara follow me, Scott do you have your keys?"

Scott feels in his pocket and pulls out some keys.

"Perfect, now hold them up like so," Stiles says holding Scott's hand and fixing the key "Now whatever happens just think about Allison, think of her voice like you did at the game, got it?"