Chapter 13

Why on earth is Allison here!

"Stiles ring her now" I demand, handing the phone to Scott and he rings her straight away.

Within one ring she answers.

"Stiles?"

"No its me where are you?"

"I'm in the school looking for you, why weren't you at my place?"

"Where are you right now?"

"On the first floor"

We pause.

"Where, Where are you exactly"

"The swimming pools?" Allison says but in a questioning tone.

"Get to the lobby, go there now" Scott demands.

"Okay okay I'm coming"

We hang up the phone and walk into the lobby seeing Allison straight away.

"Why did you come, what are you doing here?" Scott asks and Allison frowns at him.

"Because you asked me to?"

"I asked you to?"

Allison taps her phone and shows her the text 'Scott' sent, but he didn't send her anything, so who on earth sent her a text message using Scott's phone.

"Why am I getting the feeling you didn't send this message" Allison says starting to get worried, pacing in her spot a bit.

"Because I didn't" Scott replies also worried.

"Did you drive here?" I ask raising my eyebrow, completely confused.

"Jackson did" Allison tells me and I frown.

"Jacksons here?" Scott asks.

"And Lydia, what the hell is going on?" Allison asks wanting answers.

"I think everyone would love to know what is going on in this town" I say shuffling and placing my hands into my pockets of my coat.

Allison phone starts to ring and she answers it.

"Where are you" She asks fearful, must be either Jackson or Lydia on the other end.

A door behind us opens and Lydia is holding the phone next to her ear with Jackson right behind her "Finally, can we go now?"