Chapter 20

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=156103346

Wearing brown high boots with bows on the sides, a white and cream dress with a brown leather jacket, my straight hair falling onto my shoulders with the fair at the front of my head pined back, I was sitting on one of Scott's chairs as we try to look for his phone, in his messy boy's room. There is no chance in finding it.

"Ring it again" Scott tells Stiles and I and we just groan.

"It's not here Scott" Stiles says leaning onto his chair.

"So you lost your phone, just buy a new one" I say sighing.

Scott gets on the floor, looking under his bed for his phone "I can't afford a new phone, and we can't do this alone, we need to find Derek" Scott stands up in a panic over his dumb little phone.

"Well A, you're not alone me and Clara, B, didn't you say Derek walked into gun fire? He sounds pretty dead" Stiles says as Scott reaches his bathroom door.

"The Argents plan would to be keeping him as bait for the alpha, they won't kill him" Scott says coming back into the bedroom.

"So just let them do what they're planning" Stiles says causally.

"They use Derek to get Peter" I say and Scott goes back into the bathroom throwing his clothes back into the bedroom "Problem solved?" I say in a questioning tone.

"Not solved, Peter is going after Allison to find Derek" Scott says coming back into the bedroom.

"That's why I'm going dress shopping with her and Lydia, for the winter formal, which I need a dress for anyway" I say smiling.

"I can't protect her on my own" Scott says rushing to his book shelf, moving books around "Which means we need to find Derek first, just help me find it" Scott says in distress and throws a rubber ball at Stiles' head.

"You know you properly lost it in the fight" I say standing up rolling my eyes.

"Remember that when he was trying to kill you" Stiles says to Scott, since Derek tried to kill Scott for protecting Jackson last night.

"After you stopped him from killing Jackson, do you see the violent pattern here Scott?" I say frowning.

"He wasn't going to kill anyone" Scott says calmly about Derek "And I'm not letting him die"

Stiles and I both roll our eyes.

"Can you at least think about letting him die, for me" Stiles says in a whine.

Scott suddenly looks out the window.

"What" Stiles and I let out in a slight cry of annoyance.