"But Tommyinnit... will you marry us?"

Tommy was nervous.

Not about the picnic, he was a big man.

He was worried about the things he might encounter on the way. Niki and Jack had willingly tried to kill him using Tubbo's nukes. Him and Sam were incredibly awkward around each other and the creeper hybrid wanted to apologize when Tommy wanted to move on. There was also the fact that the old him had pissed off about everyone on the server.

Tommy had a lot of enemies.

He woke up the next morning with a hand flying to the knife under his pillow, only to relax to the fact that it was actually a bird chirping early in the morning. Tommy got up and got dressed for the day, putting on some light armour and grabbing his sword. He opened his door to find an allium planted on the front yard with a note.

⎎⍜⍀ ⊬⍜⎍, ⋔⊬ ⏃⌰⌰⟟⎍⋔.

-⏚⍜⍜

Tommy knew it was ender but he couldn't understand it. Ender was the most hardest language to learn, as humans or overworld/nether hybrids didn't have the right vocal chords to make the sounds.

Tommy got on his way, checking behind him every now and then. It was too quiet. Too perfect. Something was wrong. He gripped the hilt of his sword and kept walking to Snowchester.

Tommy got up to the door of the mansion, hesitating to knock for a moment. When he did, it was a solid two taps before he stopped and thought. What if they'd left already? And just left him with Michael? His thoughts were proved wrong to Tubbo opening the door.

"Tommy! I thought it was Puffy, shit. You don't have to knock on the door." Tubbo said, with Ranboo appearing in the background.

"I was trying to be polite and shit, bitch. Where's the squirt?" Tommy asked, peering over Tubbo's shoulder. Michael came running under Tubbo's feet and latched onto Tommy, who yelled out in surprise.

"There's the squirt." Tubbo laughed as Tommy picked up Michael. Tommy flipped him off when Michael was facing the other way.

Puffy arrived soon after, and the three set off, out of the snowy biome and to a nice little trail. The sun was decently high, about ten am. They hiked for a while, chatting and whining. Ranboo kept telling them that it would be worth it, and just to walk.

When the sun was above them, the three reached the top of a mountain. It had a nice little field of flowers dotting it, with tall grass and bees floating around. Clouds rolled above them lazily through a blue bed, with birds flying from time to time.

"Holy shit." Tubbo and Tommy whistled.

"Look down the mountain." Ranboo said, barely able to contain his excitement. The two turned at Ranboo's request, looking on.

"Wait, is that Snowchester?!" Tubbo yelled, pointing. Ranboo nodded as Tommy gasped.

"Holy shit!" Tommy screamed. It echoed down the mountain, the echo saying it multiple times.

"Echo!" Tubbo yelled, cupping his hands. It echoed as well.

"Alright, lunch? We've been hiking all morning, and there's a stream over there." Ranboo said, setting down the blanket in the middle of the flower field and opening the picnic basket. The trio sat down and ate the sandwiches Tubbo made and packed. They chatted aimlessly, then finishing their lunch and going to the stream.

"How'd you find this place, bossman?" Tubbo asked as the swam in the lake. Though Ranboo didn't know until then, the small stream led to a lake. The water was crystal clear and cool, the fresh water satisfying them. They got out and dried themselves, putting clothes on over swimsuits.