"Who're my friends?"

"Oh, Sam Nook's here!" Tubbo exclaimed when he saw the robot trailing after Tommy.

"Yeah. He follows me now." Tommy smiled tiredly. "I could use a long nap now."

"GREETINGS, TUBBO!" Sam Nook greeted.

"Hi Sam Nook." Tubbo smiled. "Ranboo's reading that book again. In the bedroom."

"Passerine. He explained the plot to me." Tommy added.

"Ah. What upgrades happened?" Tubbo pondered.

"He can track me, fight mobs, and follows me." Tommy listed off. "I can ask him to stop following me or follow me from a distance as well, if I want."

"Wow. That's pog, especially having control of it." Tubbo nodded.

"It's gonna take some getting used to, but he's my fucking sidekick!" Tommy cheered.

"Oh! Hello Sam Nook!" Ranboo smiled as he came downstairs with the book tucked under his arm. 

"GREETINGS RANBOO!" Sam Nook chirped.

"Hi! Why're you here? Aren't you meant to help Tommy with the ho- oh." Ranboo realized. The hotel was finished building, and Jack was in some sort of partnership of the hotel with Tommy.

"AWESAMDUDE HAS UPGRADED ME TO HELP AND PROTECT TOMMY!" Sam Nook responded.

"He can now do more shit than build. Follow me, fight mobs, track me." Tommy grinned. "My fucking servant-fighter."

"He's gonna stick around then?" Ranboo confirmed. Tommy nodded.

"Should we tell him, or..?" Tubbo wondered.

"Oi! Sam Nook's right here!" Tommy yelled, patting the robot on the back.

"Sorry, sorry!" Tubbo apologized, raising his hands in surrender. 

"Fine, don't do it again. Sam Nook? Can you keep a secret?" Tommy asked.

"AS LONG AS THE INFORMATION IS NOT THREATENING OR DANGEROUS TO YOU OR ANYONE WHO YOU CLASSIFY AS FRIENDS." Sam Nook answered.

"So if I'm fine and all of my friends are fine, I can tell you a secret?" Tommy confirmed.

"YES TOMMY." Sam Nook peeped.

"Alright. You can't tell anyone who isn't my friend, but me, Tubbo, and Ranboo are all married." Tommy revealed.

"I MUST HAVE MISSED THE WEDDING WHILE I WAS DEACTIVATED. I AM SORRY TOMMY." Sam Nook apologized.

"No no no no no! We haven't had the wedding yet!" Tommy explained.

"I SEE. I WILL ADD TUBBO AND RANBOO TO 'IMMEDIATE FAMILY' PROTOCOL AS FIANCÉS." Sam Nook noted.

"What? Immediate Family Protocol?" Tubbo asked.

"IMMEDIATE FAMILY PROTOCOL COMES ABOVE THE FRIEND PROTOCOL." Sam Nook conveyed. "BUT WILL NOT COME ABOVE TOMMY."

"So basically you have to protect me at all costs, then anyone in Immediate Family Protocol, and then Friends Protocol." Tommy memorized. 

"Could we add Michael to that protocol?" Ranboo wondered.

"WHO IS THIS MICHAEL YOU SPEAK OF, RANBOO?" Sam Nook requested.

"Michael is Ranboo and Tubbo's adopted piglin child." Tommy disclosed.

"MICHAEL BELOVED_ ADDED TO IMMEDIATE FAMILY PROTOCOL AS TUBBO, RANBOO, AND TOMMY'S ADOPTED CHILD." Sam Nook added.

"No, he's just Tubbo and Ranboo's kid." Tommy chuckled.

"But his last name is going to become Beloved_Innit, so..." Tubbo trailed off.

"Oh shit." Tommy said as realization dawned on him. "I have a fucking kid."

"We've been engaged for three months, and you never realized?" Ranboo asked skeptically.

"Fuck you! I've been busy with your dresses!" Tommy cursed, flipping them off.

"Who're my friends?" Tommy asked Sam Nook.

"I CURRENTLY HAVE NONE ON THE PROTOCOL." Sam Nook answered. "BUT SAY THE PLAYER'S NAME TO ADD THEM TO THE FRIENDS PROTOCOL."

"Uh, okay. Quackity. Sapnap. Karl Jacobs. Captain Puffy. Charlie Slimsicle. Foolish Gamers. Its Fundy. The Eret. Drops by Ponk. Punz. Hannah xx Rose. Awesamdude." Tommy named. "And like, maybe Jack Manifold? I really don't know yet. But don't add him to like, an enemy protocol."

"ADDED. IS THERE ANYONE YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD TO ENEMY PROTOCOL?" Sam Nook asked. "SAY THE PLAYER'S NAME TO ADD THEM TO THE ENEMIES PROTOCOL."

"What does the Enemy Protocol do?" Tommy wondered.

"THE ENEMY PROTOCOL MAKES ME KEEP THEM AWAY FROM YOU OR ENGAGE IN COMBAT IF THEY TRY TO TAKE DAMAGE FROM YOU." Sam Nook answered.

"Okay. Technoblade. Philza Minecraft. Niki Nihachu. Dream. Georgenotfound. Purpled. Badboyhalo. Skeppy. I suppose you should attack Jack Manifold if he tries to hurt me." Tommy said, counting his fingers.

"ADDED TO ENEMY PROTOCOL." Sam Nook replied. "JACK MANIFOLD ADDED TO SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS."

"This is Michael." Tubbo introduced, interrupting Tommy and Sam Nook.

"MICHAEL BELOVED_ FACIAL RECOGNITION RECEIVED FOR FUTURE REFERENCE." Sam Nook said as he studied the five year old piglin.

"Yeah. I have to be at Eret's soon. You coming, Sam Nook?" Tommy asked as he stood up.

"AFFIRMATIVE." Sam Nook chirped as he stood up and followed Tommy at his heels.

"He follows you and acts like a bodyguard, then?" Eret asked when he saw the bot. Tommy nodded.

"GREETINGS, THE_ERET!" Sam Nook greeted the king.

"Hello?" Eret replied, in more of a question. 

"He's a creeper-raccoon-robot hybrid." Tommy answered. "And protects me, follows me, and tracks me."

"Oh." Eret nodded, impressed. "He's gonna stick with you for most of the time?"

"As long as I want." Tommy replied. Eret smiled and nodded in their direction, both going over to the sewing room. Tommy went to his corner in the bright, sunlit room, with Sam Nook following him.

"THOSE LOOK VERY NICE TOMMY." Sam Nook complimented.

"Thank you." Tommy mumbled quietly, turning away from the robot to hide his growing blush. He took out the sewing machine, working on Ranboo's dress. Why he'd agreed to wear one with them, he had no idea. Maybe because he didn't want to be left out. Maybe because it was easier to make than suits, or because some of them looked nice, or he thought it would be fun to make his wedding, but at the end of the day, he was still wearing a dress.

A lot had changed since Dream went to prison. For one thing, there was a lightness to the air, and Tommy didn't know if it was just him or if everyone else felt the slight shift in the universe. The grass seemed a little greener, the sun shone a little brighter, the birds chirped louder, the waves made their presence more known than before. Tommy loved it. His emotions were stronger, he was making amends, he was making others happier than they used to be, bringing them together on the joyous occasion of his wedding.

Prime had answered him, apologizing for the pain she gave him. His prayers were answered, every day going to the church was worth it. He got out of his house, he walked through fresh air, he cleared his mind with prayers to higher powers. Prime was repaying him for all the suffering, wars, hardships, exiles that she made him go through to reach this point.

And Tommy would keep praying this happiness would last.