"Happy not-birthday-birthday, mommy!"

"Mommy!" Michael stage whispered into Tommy's ear. Tommy blearily opened his eyes. The sun shone into the room, birds chirping outside, same melody over and over.

"Michael?" Tommy asked as he rubbed his eyes. Michael was sitting on the familiar bed to his right, the two who actually slept there nowhere to be found. When Tommy pat the spots, they were cold. "Where's your dad and pa?"

There was a light knock on the door, opening to reveal Tubbo still in his pyjamas and Ranboo carrying a tray of food.

"Hey Tommy. How're you feeling?" Tubbo asked as he sat to Tommy's left.

"Fine? What's all this?" Tommy pondered, sitting up and fluffing his pillow into an upright position. Ranboo carefully placed the tray on his lap, then picking up Michael to sit where he usually slept, to Tommy's right, with Michael on his lap. "If this is your way of apologizing to try and invite an attempted murd-"

"No. We're sorry about that. Saying it now." Ranboo apologized, shifting Michael.

Tommy looked at the tray. There were a lot of small plates, each with it's own food. Crepes, waffles, milk, pancakes, cereal, eggs, tarts, a fruit bowl, toast, orange juice, even some vanilla ice cream with fresh banana slices on top.

"Holy sh-." Was all Tommy said, stopping himself when he saw Michael's curious eyes.

"Happy not-birthday-birthday, mommy!" Michael exclaimed.

"Happy what?" Tommy asked, completely bewildered.

"Not-birthday-birthday." Tubbo answered. "To make up for four birthdays."

"Puffy told you?" Tommy sighed.

"Everyone deserves a good birthday. You didn't get the birthdays you deserved, so we're jam-packing four birthdays into one random day." Ranboo explained. "Starting with breakfast in bed."

"Saps." Tommy joked, smelling the food. All the sugar, spice, and everything nice crept into his nose. No actual spice, just salt.

"Happy not-birthday-birthday, Tom." Tubbo smiled voice dripping with platonic love and affection.

"Treasure." Ranboo added. Tommy focused on the food more than the extra heat added to the room, offering Michael a crepe. The five year old piglin took it as a sign he could help himself, as well as Tubbo and Ranboo. They sat on the bed enjoying the breakfast, devouring it quickly. Tubbo and Ranboo got up to put the tray away and clean the dishes, leaving Tommy and Michael in the shared bedroom.

"Michael?" Tommy asked.

"Yes mummy?" Michael returned.

"Did you know this was gonna happen before today?" Tommy pondered.

"No, but dad and pa said that mommy has to be treated like a queen today." Michael boasted. Tommy's insides twisted as he nodded slowly, Tubbo and Ranboo coming back into the room.

"So, Tommy." Ranboo started, sitting down. He gave Michael a toy, a wooden train that Tommy had carved him a while back to relieve stress. "For your first birthday present."

"First?" Tommy confirmed, raising an eyebrow.

"First." Tubbo nodded back. He took out an envelope, tearing it open to reveal an incredibly long parchment. It twisted and turned off the bed, and from what Tommy could see there was a single bullet point on each line. Oh fuck.

"Thomas Careful Danger Kraken Beloved_Innit." Ranboo started. "The birthday boy. The best boy in all of Snowchester today. An amazing, talented person. You are unique. A kind, patient person who deserves the world, the entire server, to bow at his feet."

"You, Tommyinnit, are an angel from Prime herself." Tubbo read. "You brighten up our day and keep us warm, a ray of sunshine that isn't too much but we can't live without."

"Thank you." Tommy mumbled, watching Tubbo and Ranboo look pleased with themselves.

"Because you are such an incredible guy, we have composed a list ti state every singe reason why we love and cherish you." Ranboo continued. "It is a detailed list, in an itemized order. We should finish reading it by lunch time. We hope that you enjoy it because we stayed up until three in the morning to finish this."

Tommy was going to die. This was it, cause of canon death is by a puddle of blushing mess that happened to be him. Prime, help him. Why had they stayed up until three in the morning to do this last minute? Or then wake up again a couple hours later to start breakfast? They even could've scheduled the whatever birthday until two weeks later for more preparation, but why'd they just decide to do it so suddenly?

"To begin! You are a very good cook and we applaud you on that, because this took all our effort to make, and you do it really easily." Tubbo started.

"You are teaching Michael English from Piglin, one of the most hardest languages ever." Ranboo said.

"You are working on all our wedding dresses, a feat that not many can do."

"You know a lot about plants, a lot of knowledge about them comes from you!"

"You are an remarkably good gardener, all the food you pick is amazing."

"You are very warm in the cold climate!"

"You taught yourself guitar, it's really impressive."

"You are insanely flexible, I've seen you do the splits."

"You can chop food quickly, I've watched you."

"You're incredibly passionate about your interests, we could talk for hours."

"Your smile could light up an entire room!"

"You can recite the entirety of Hamilton from your heart!"

"You made amazing paintings!"

"You look strikingly perfect no matter what emotion."

"All the stories you tell are vivid and real!"

"You can be a good listener when you want to."

"You can whistle, something neither of us can do!"

"You sound like an angel with the looks to match."

"You are astonishingly huggable for some reason."

"You know how to croquet!"

"You are marvellously strong mentally and physically."

"You can dance great when you want to!"

"You have a deep love for animals and nature itself."

"You are very religious, showing your loyalty and trust."

"You have a big personality that's too big to keep inside."

"You are polite when you need to be!"

"You know English, Piglin, and some Spanish and Ender!"

"You can play the piano and you're very good at it!"

"You are dangerously smart."

"You're amazing with Michael, or just kids in general!"

"You have an amazing sense of humor!"

"You can say the entire English alphabet backwards!"

"That said, you are a talented writer!"

And so, the list carried on with no escape.