"Makin' din with Unk Nook."

The wedding was coming closer. Tommy was worried about the Phil-Techno situation, with them actually having invitations with his name on them. Ranboo hadn't heard from them for the days that dragged on afterwards, though Tubbo kept going on daily life without thinking too much on it.

Tubbo was excited. He really was, with breakthroughs with the nukes and about to marry his best friends soon. The main problem of the server was locked away behind lava, obsidian, with the key thrown away never to be seen again. He lived a decently calm life with an adopted piglin child, had good relations with many of the people who lived on the server, and was just content with life in general.

One thing, he incredibly desired and wanted so badly he would stalk someone, was to know what the wedding dresses looked like. He'd stalked Tommy, sweet-talked the guards of the castle, snuck behind his fiancé, just to get a peek. Eret, the sneaky fucking bastard, caught him at the last second, forcing Tubbo to return to Snowchester in defeat. 

They had everything ready. Quackity as Tommy's best man. Jack as Tubbo's best man. Niki as Ranboo's best woman? Bridesmaid? Anyway, she was also baking the cake, with Phil walking Ranboo down the aisle first, then somehow Sam Nook and AweSamDude both somehow walking Tommy down the aisle. Ranboo's reaction to Tommy's choice was interesting.

"Imagine looking up to a robot like a father figure. Couldn't be me." Ranboo chortled.

"Fuck you y'know?" Tommy retorted, hugging Sam Nook.

"IT IS MENTALLY HEALTHY TO HAVE ROLE MODELS AND PEOPLE TO RELY ON RANBOO." Sam Nook had reported.

And Sam's reaction to Tommy asking was more emotional and heartfelt, from what Tommy said. That Sam was a big puss and cried for a long time, but while Tommy was telling Tubbo and Ranboo that, they saw the damp spots on his shirt and the slightly reddened eyes.

There wasn't really anyone to walk Tubbo down the aisle. With Phil absent and on rocky terms, that was out. Wilbur was dead, and he was literally marrying Tommy here. Schlatt- no. Nobody had even seen Ghostbur for a long time, what seemed to be eternity, though Tommy had made a late invite for his ghostly brother.

Everything was ready. The menu, the venue, the seatings. All ready, everything ready to go, the entire plan set out, except for the dresses, which only Eret and Tommy seemed to know. Foolish was done the entire set for the wedding, which frankly, looked heavenly. Fundy had the flowers ready for the wedding day to set, for they didn't want wilted flowers at the wedding.

"Hi Tubbo." Ranboo greeted in the afternoon. Tubbo was on the sofa with Michael, whom was sleeping on Tubbo's lap, rendering Tubbo useless to move other than to wave at Ranboo and pet the five year old piglin's head. Ranboo carefully sat down next to Tubbo.

"Where's Tommy?" Tubbo mumbled. It was a quiet day, with just the sound of silence, not bad, just different, and sort of nice. Tubbo liked days like that.

"He's out at Church Prime. I honestly didn't know he was this religious until now." Ranboo answered. "Sam Nook's with him. I think they're going to Puffy for therapy after that, too."

"Finally going more often?" Tubbo chuckled.

"Three times per week for two hours." Ranboo replied. "Puffy's saying he's doing much better than since the prison."

"Good." Tubbo nodded. "How's your enderwalk going?"

"I barely remember anything at all." Ranboo responsed. His lips pressed to a thin line. "I can't remember who was in control, or what they did. What if I did something bad?"

"You would remember it." Tubbo assured. "Two weeks after Dream went to prison, what's one accidentally bad thing you did to someone?"

"I kicked a flower. It was a daisy." Ranboo said after a moment. Tubbo gave him a knowing look.

"Alright, alright." Ranboo hid his smile. "Scooch over." He cuddled up next to Tubbo, Michael peeking his eyes open and looking over before drifting off again. Tubbo wasn't really comfortable, but it was warm, so he wasn't complaining.

It smelt amazing when Tubbo opened his eyes. Somehow, it was dark, which didn't make sense because only two minutes ago the sun was shining bright. Ranboo was awakened by Tubbo sitting up, blinking blearily as he sat up and released Tubbo. Michael ran up to the two of them.

"Dad! Pa!" Michael giggled.

"Michael? Is mommy home?" Tubbo asked.

"Makin' din with Unk Nook." Michael explained. Tubbo and Ranboo got up and went to the kitchen, Michael tagging along with them. Sam Nook and Tommy worked in union, checking the oven or occasionally stirring the pot. It was like one of those American cooking shows with fucking Gordon Ramsey. Tommy hated that man for some reason, a reason Ranboo and Tubbo couldn't figure out, though Ranboo would occasionally watch cooking shows like that just to watch the man yell at cooks. Sam Nook and Tommy finished up with dinner, putting down plates for everyone to enjoy the chicken and stew. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Phil?!" Tubbo sputtered as he opened the door. What was the fucking bitch doing at his damn house? Why did he think he had the right to go back?!

"Hey Tubbo." Phil greeted cautiously. They lingered for too long, remembering things from the past. Last time they really saw each other was destroying a nation. Tubbo heard Phil talking to Ranboo in the background, but they didn't see each other. "Are you busy?"

"A bit, yeah." Tubbo replied curtly.

"Oh. I can drop by later, if you need." Phil assured, stepping away. Just then, Ranboo took the liberty to check who was at the door.

"Phil!" Ranboo gasped. "What're you doing here?"

"Tubbo said you were busy, I can come by some other time." Phil apologized, stepping back again.

"Oh, no, Tommy just made dinner!" Ranboo explained. "He made a lot more than we could eat. Would you like to stay?"

Tubbo gave a sideways glare at Ranboo. Ranboo caught the murderous gleam in Tubbo's eyes as Phil stepped in and shook some snow off his boots. They made their way to the dining room, where an ignorant Tommy and Michael were sitting, Tommy handing Michael a plate and holding it to be sure Michael didn't drop it.

"Who was at the-" Tommy started, bright smile washing over with his shoulders sagging and a mildly disgusted look going to the guest. "Door."

"Hey mate." Phil waved, awkward hand falling when he saw Tubbo glaring, Tommy frowning, and Ranboo not meeting with any of their eyes.