"Puffy bribed me."

"Oh wow." Ranboo said, looking across the kitchen. 

"What, bitch?" Tommy accused, washing off some strawberries.

"When did you make this bossman?" Tubbo wondered aloud.

"This morning. You sleep a lot." Tommy answered nonchalantly.

"Yeah- but this had to take hours." Ranboo said, still in shock.

"And? You've run out of flour, by the way." Tommy said, gesturing to the empty chest labelled 'flour'. Tubbo and Ranboo carefully sat down at the table where a feast awaited. Crepes, pancakes, bread, smoothies, all kinds of eggs, oatmeal, muffins, toast, banana bread, all sorts of breakfast ideas were on the table. Tommy put down a bowl of strawberries. "Freshly picked today."

"How long were you awake king?" Tubbo asked.

"I dunno. It was dark." Tommy shrugged as he took a bite of toast. "There were still stars."

"How long until the sun rose?" Ranboo asked.

"Couple hours." Tommy claimed.

"You're joking." Tubbo gawked. "Why were you up?"

"Just woke up and couldn't sleep. Thought to make myself useful." Tommy answered.

"You don't have to be useful all the time, Tommy." Ranboo advised.

"Just felt like it." Tommy refuted. "We should get Michael to help us eat."

"On it." Ranboo said, going upstairs and groaning at his back. "Stupid couch!"

"Oldboo!" Tommy yelled back. Tommy and Tubbo stood there for a second. 

"Why were you actually up." Tubbo sighed.

"Just said. Woke up and couldn't go back to sleep." Tommy defended, picking up a blueberry muffin.

"Come on." Tubbo accused.

"Saw Wilbur in my dream." Tommy mumbled after a moment.

"Oh Prime. What'd he say?" Tubbo asked.

"Some things." Tommy said through a mouthful of muffin.

"What did he actually say." Tubbo nagged.

"I don't really remember. You know how it is with dreams. Just like I was better off dead and that Dream is a hero. That's all I really remember clearly." Tommy insisted.

"Well that Wilbur is a wrongun." Tubbo stated. Tommy choked out a laugh, just as Michael and Ranboo got back to the kitchen.

"Michael thinks we should share the leftovers with friends." Ranboo said, pulling out the five-year-old's drawing. It depicted Tubbo and Ranboo giving breakfast items to people, stick figures. 

"That's a good idea. Niki would love to taste these." Tubbo nodded, just as Tommy flinched.

"Where'd all this food come from?" Jack asked as Tubbo shoved a basket of muffins into his arms.

"Tommy made it! It's really good." Tubbo beamed.

"Tommy? It's good?" Jack asked skeptically. He studied the muffins carefully. "He can bake?"

"Yeah! Mind if I take one?" Tubbo asked, eyeing the basket. Jack nodded, and Tubbo took the one on the top. Jack also took one. Chocolate chip. He took a nibble. It was actually... pretty good. Surprisingly. 

"Oh wow." Jack mumbled as he took an actual bite.

"It's good right? We ran out of flour, but it's worth it." Tubbo said as he finished off his own muffin.