"I haven't seen Ranboo for some time."

"Now what do you want to do for your not-birthday-birthday?" Ranboo asked as they sat on laid bed. Tubbo had brought back some water after reading such a long list, both of them downing the water at once with Tommy laughing at them and saying they looked like dogs. 

"Chill, I guess." Tommy shrugged. "Maybe go out to that flower field where you proposed. That was nice."

"Yeah!" Tubbo shouted, sitting up. "We should go back there!"

"It took an entire three hours to get there." Ranboo deadpanned. "And then another three hours back."

"We should still go back there!" Tubbo complained, falling back down onto the bed again.

"Yeah. Today I just wanna chill." Tommy nodded. "Movie or sum shit."

"Yup. Get the popcorn ready?" Ranboo suggested, getting up and stretching. Michael was sleeping on Tommy's chest, so he couldn't move until Tubbo stood up as well and carefully took the snoozing toddler off of Tommy, who smiled and rolled over. They made their way to the living room, settling on the sofa with Ranboo in sight, making popcorn with hot chocolate as well.

It was going to be a quiet yet happy day at Snowchester.

"Bye Phil." Techno opened the door, bringing the frosty, crisp air into the nicely heated cabin in the middle of nowhere.

"By Techno, where're you going?" Phil wondered.

"I haven't seen Ranboo for some time." Techno replied, setting foot outside. "I think I'm going to try again with the government house."

"Oh! Could I come too?" Phil interrupted, peeking out. Techno stopped halfway down the stairs, turning to the man. 

"Don't take long to get ready." Techno grumbled with no real malice, going back up into the house and shutting the door behind him.

Phil got ready for the snow quickly, putting on his cape and other winter gear even if it was nearing August. It was warmer than winter, but stayed below -6 degrees celsius. The cool winds weren't helping with the temperature, blowing them a bit off course. They trudged down the path, taking in the sharp cold air. Techno turned his head to watch Phil for a moment.

The man had dirty blond hair, tied up in a little ponytail. His eyes were a piercing blue, almost unearthly in colour. They scanned the horizon, looking for the government faction. Both his ears were pierced, one with a small ruby earring, but the other ear's jewelry was hanging by a string, a delicate emerald chip that was proudly next to his face, that Techno had as well, but on the opposite ear. Phil's wings were definitely mighty, powerful black wings that dragged a little on the ground. One was pristine and razor-like, while the other was bruised and burnt, never coming the same even after five years. The wing was shaped wrong, with feathers permanently damaged and never being able to grow back.

They made it to the fork in the road, one path leading to the Prime Path, Tommy must've named it, and the other path leading to Snowchester. Begrudgingly they trudged to the faction, houses dotting the place. It was a calm looking place, with some faces Techno recognized from L'Manburg. They saw the duo and the citizen's eyes widened, ushering children back into their houses or turning the other way. Some went to grab the nearest weapon to defend themselves, Techno just preferred to look at the target. The huge mansion in front of them.

One little girl was rushing to her mother on the other side of the road Techno and Phil were walking on, and she tripped in front of them. Everyone around held their breath for a moment, wondering what would happen to her. She scrambled up quickly and dashed away from the duo, flinching away from Phil's outstretched hand. She tumbled into her mother's arms, who quickly picked her up and rushed into the house, lock clicking louder than it ever would have been if they weren't in that situation.

Phil and Techno made their way up the steps, looking around the outside. The wood looked fresh, with the windows edges stained with frost and foggy from the arctic air. Phil went up to the wood door, rapping loudly three times. He stepped away, back next to Techno, who was about a foot or two taller than him. They could hear some muffled sound from the inside, what it was neither was one hundred percent sure.

"PHILZA MINECRAFT AND TECHNOBLADE. PLEASE RELOCATE YOURSELVES AT LEAST ONE HUNDRED BLOCKS FROM THIS LOCATION OR BE TERMINATED." Sam Nook threatened when he opened the door.

"What the fuck?" Phil sputtered.

"Heh?" Techno stepped away.

"YOU HAVE THREE MINUTES TO START LEAVING THIS LOCATION." Sam Nook warned.

"Mate? Excuse me, we'e here to see our friend Ranboo." Phil explained. "Do you know him?"

"This is Ranboo's house. Why're you in Ranboo's house?" Techno pondered.

"Sam Nook?" Ranboo asked, coming up behind him. "What's going o- oh."

"Ranboo!" Phil cheered as Sam Nook backed away. "We came to visit, who is that?"

"Sorry, that's Sam Nook." Ranboo clarified. "He's a robot of some sort, that's what he's programmed to do, don't blame him."

"ARE THESE FRIENDS, RANBOO?" Sam Nook wondered.

"Of mine, yeah. It's fine, they won't kill me or anything." Ranboo assured. Sam Nook nodded firmly before retreating further into the house.

"So why do you have a robot?" Techno asked.

"Oh, Sam Nook is Tommy's robot." Ranboo replied. "He's here for-" Ranboo shut up.

"The traitor's here?" Techno raised an eyebrow.

"Please, don't call him that." Ranboo pleaded. "That happened almost a year ago."

"Mate, maybe it is time to let go of that." Phil suggested. "It has been a long time..."

"But Phil, he betrayed me!" Techno complained. "And you! Both of us!"

"And you haven't?" Ranboo tilted his head to the side.

"That's different. L'Manburg was government." Techno scoffed.

"That justifies everything you do?" Ranboo snapped. "But Tommy thinking that joining you was making him a bad person isn't an excuse?"

"Guys..." Phil tries to intervene.

"I wasn't making him a bad person!" Techno countered.

"You say that while you have the title of 'Blood God', are nicknamed 'The Blade', have destroyed nations, are a straight up anarchist, run a syndicate, and the citizens of Snowchester run away from you." Ranboo deadpanned, looking over their shoulders. Both Phil and Techno turn around to the previous bustling streets creepily deserted with curtains closed and doors locked.

"Mate, he's right. Ranboo's right." Phil sighed. "Promise you'll come to the next Syndicate meeting?"

"Yeah." Ranboo nodded, pushing something into Phil's hand while Techno was still looking out to the lands. He waves them off as they walk back off to their cabin in the distance.

"You told them." Tommy nodded as Ranboo settled back down. "And didn't even wake up Michael."