|

Grian was surrounded by the hermits, swords pointed. The purple clad boy frowned at the man in front of him, "I didn't kill him." His tone was clearly annoyed yet the man took this as ignorance.

"Then where is scar? Why did he suddenly vanish?" It didn't make sense for the young prankster to suddenly make his fellow hermit disappear after a supposed 'prank' besides, teleporting was something he, the admin and maybe a higher being, could do.

The boy in front of him was obviously neither. Their youngest was recruited at the main server as a player, a normal s tier builder.

He was also a very young man, he could even pass on as a minor if you didn't know his age.

"He's here somewhere, I..my redstone just went wrong!" If this was any normal day, the other hermits would've laughed. This was grian after all. Now was different, the boy held a sword dripping with blood, as his clothes were drenched with dried ones. "You...just have to tell us what you did, X can probably fix it, grian." The mustached man spoke up for him a bit, hoping he could get him a tiny bit of leverage.

"...mumbo" grian scrunched his face at his best friend, he probably wasn't buying his redstone excuse. None of his friends were at the moment.

"It's not that we don't want to believe you but.." the hermits were half hybrid and half human. Grian was registered as human, the basic human survival player.

Xisuma, finally deciding that something needed to be done, spoke up. "Grian, if you could just admit to what you've done and bring him back, I'll let this go." He wouldn't care what his fellow hermit was hiding, he just needed to see if scar was okay. Dying was one thing but what if you just vanished without even alerting the system?

Words were being thrown to grian, some were accusing and some were helping. After a while, he couldn't do it, his frustration took over. He glared at them as he spoke in galactic.

He was then gone.

"Woah!" Scar jumped as he hastily caught his communicator that was slipping. "G-grian! You scared the living lights out of me dude!" He laughed heartily, patting his fellow hermit on the shoulder.

He wasn't aware that the hermit beside him had quickly changed clothes as he was catching the communicator nor did he notice the lingering particles surrounding the boy as he laughed joyfully.

"...scar we have a problem" after having his mini episode, his mind registered what he had done. Grian groaned in his hands, he just went and showed them his watcher powers, how dumb.

"What's wrong?" Him and grian were just killing mobs on his base just earlier before teasing eachother, "welllll....you. I did something stupid and magicked you away and some hermits might or might not be accusing me of murder.." scar gasp as he put a hand on his delicate heart "how could they! Even though you've sent me far far away from our base, I wouldn't say it was murder!"

Grian laughed "that's right! That's what I thought too, it's absolutely silly." Both laughed loudly, as they walked. "Hey what if I messed with them? I mean they were incredibly rude earlier" both boys were now emersed in their pranking ways.

"Yeah, yeah! Come back to my base and pretend to be a mafia boss or something" scar giggled as he shared his thoughts, "oh wait yeah! Scar look at this"

Grian hesitated a bit before transforming back to xelqua, his watcher form. "What do you think?" Scar gasped in admiration, "y-you're a watcher!" He zoomed his eyes everywhere

"Haha, I am. B...but I'm not the bad type! I..the original server I was from was literally 'the end'" grian flailed his arms everywhere to explain, "kinda knew that though, else you'd actually perma kill me than teleporting me away."

Grian agreed, "ehem..yeah. guess I'll prank them now" he smiled not knowing his future consequences. Scar bid goodbye, promising he'd sit and gather resources while waiting.

Grian flew away after waving goodbye.

He wore his mask on as he landed on the shopping district "foolish mortals." His voice boomed all around, the hermits who were either restocking or buying stopped as they headed to grian. They immediately saw his mask, indicating he was a watcher.

To be clear right now, grian knew nothing about the hermits having prejudice nor experience of the watchers. It was simply not talked about and were not their concern since season 6, the season he was invited in.

After having them all gathered, he tossed a bloody bag, full of mob loot. "You've really underestimated me." He then awaited for a reaction however, what he received was not a couple of laughs, not a couple of light accusation but a full on shout of hatred.

"Watcher! I knew you were suspicious. I should've known!" A hermit yelled as he shot an arrow, only for it to bounce off his target.

Said target opened his mouth to explain but was interrupted with the other hermits words and actions. "Ban the watcher X!" Xisuma fumbled with his controls, not sure of what to do.

That watcher, that boy, was grian. He had invited him in here. "What are you waiting for X? Lets attack the watcher!" Another hermit decided to lead, the watcher in his server had destroyed everything. It had killed everyone and only he was the sole survivor. This was doc.

Grian panicked, a lot of hermits were out to attack him, this server didn't have a lot of aura. Not having a lot of aura ment he couldn't stable his powers, meaning he could hurt or kill anyone.

Grian decided to stand down. He was caught and thrown in his own infinity room as a cell.

The author has something to say;
I have no words, I'm a bit jumbled by how the pacing goes but is this good? I rlly want to quickly go to his backstory + angst arc but I have to stick to good ol' pacing...