se⍊ᒷリ

Not wondering what the doofers were doing, grian got back to his empire to finally finish his build. He had been Messing with Netty so much the last time that his base was now absolutely littered with resources from the mob farm.

He placed down his blocks humming as he steadily increased his empires building. He then felt bored at looking at the same thing for over a few hours.

He made his way down his scaffolding, "I could like, prank someone or something" he thought aloud.

"That's a great idea, grian"

"Why thank you, grian" he nodded to his reflection.

He quickly executed his failed prank and went home to reflect on himself, "why can't I do redstooneee" he whined.

The only guy he knew who was good at redstone was zee but he isn't an ally.

"I...could built a experimental facility..." He took it easy and concluded a solution. He ran down his hugely dug out square cave and marked his future builds position.

"And now" he took the obsidian he stole from the watchers and placed them down in a calculated way. "Not enough?" He placed down the few blocks of obsidian he was left down and noticed he didn't even finish half of it.

He really thought of stealing from the watchers but he couldn't. He just let them know how generous he was, they can't take it back.

He was the shortest Evo out there and caving for lava is just a pain. It had to be done however because "I'm not good at redstone" he clicked his tongue and filled his bucket with lava. It was very dangerous as he was short and that meant more exposure but his obsidian experiment facility was done in a flick of his creative modded wrists.

He took a step back to admire the amount of obsidian blocks that went in it but he was just too excited to test out his redstone prank that he almost immediately built his permanent contraption in the middle. "Woopsies."

He stopped working on his contraption as he was distracted by the cake that was placed on a chest near his portal. "ah! The mayor thing."

Grian remembered he was supposed to be trolling mini. "Now who'd make a good mayor? Netty can't be my target, she'd know immediately it was me who signed her up..."

"Who's a good target who wouldn't know...hmm" he tapped his foot as he ate cake, "oh, taurtis..."

"Taurtis!" He remembered his best friend, placing the almost eaten cake down, he completely forgot his prank contraption but solely focused on how to make taurtis the mayor.

"Oh, I know" he quickly zapped to his portal to go to spawn, "...Wait." grian stepped out of his portal as he noticed the constant glitches he'd been experiencing.

He just quickly zapped like he had teleported! Grian knew that only either the 'admin' and perhaps the watchers could do it; well occasionally a few lagging players too but, grian knew he wasn't lagging.

He frowned heavily but shook his head on the new fact he had learnt. It must be because of the server thing taurtis said, he ignorantly said.

He fastened his pace on the nether, wanting to quickly get away. He didn't like the nether.

"Wait grian!" Solidarity, or Timmy as grian was now privileged to call, stopped him from continuing. "Look at this." He pointed on the paper with the coordinates written on it, "the portal thing we found on the nether" Tim handed him a copy.

"Ah, from the loot— watchers bell tower like thing?"

"Of course you'd only remember the loot part, sigh. Anyways...were all going now. Lets head to it?" Tim offered.

"Okay." Grian wasn't that invested in the mayor thing and would very much like to move versions.

"Great let's go." Tim held his hand and ran to the coordinates like he had walked to it a hundred of times. "Oh! You really gathered everyone here." Netty and Salem was sitting on the side conversing as she noticed them both. "Hey grian" they both greeted the small Evo.

Grian was almost the last one here. He sat down near zee as he conversed to him and waited for the others.

"Mn, yeah I suddenly zapped through..."

"Oh don't worry I had a similar experience.."

Tim walked off to fetch another Evo, it was easier if he had his communicator but he had lost a bet.

He couldn't help but curse at his companion.

He crossed the portal and heard a different shriek.

>Take over? <

>...../ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ<

Tim remembered the day he was distributed the communicator. The watcher he was talking with was fluent and often spoke in English, the other watcher was quite reserved and didn't speak English. Tim was 99.8% sure the vague voices he had heard were the watchers slipping up their defence on the portal.

He wouldn't blame them, Evo had no admin compared to the other servers so it was bound to have lags.

He didn't understand why the watchers were acting like a bunch of aunties though.

"Solidarity?" Taurtis walked to the nether where grians location was last pointed at, He had noticed his little friend wasn't in his empire and became worried. After his experience back in his highschool server, he became slightly vigilant. "Wait no, calm down. Grians on the nether portal where we update."

Taurtis slowly let his fist go, "ahahah, I see. Sorry 'bout that." He laughed. Solidarity patted him on the shoulder, "it's fine mate, we've all been there."

He slowly backed up, "follow me. I bet you haven't solved anything lol." Taurtis pointed at solidarity, "ey, you know me." He'd never solve these things alone.

"Taurtis!" Grian almost flew as he ran to taurtis. He was just that excited when zee told him that there's going to be new blocks added after their jump. He could now get away with sponges and such!

"Now that everyone's here, let's goo!" Netty and Salem were the first ones to jump.

The boys laughed as they followed, taurtis and grian were the last ones to enter. "you did it taurtis, you finally caught up!" Grian cheered. Taurtis was always late in these that it made grian very annoyed.

"Welp, I'm going first" grian jumped in and waved to taurtis. "Yeah! I'll come and.."

>A new ᔑ↸ᒲ╎リ..<

>⊣∷╎ᔑリ?<

The author has something to say:
As you can see, I tried to fit everything on like 1 chapters so I could cheat my chapters, that didn't work however. At least the crying molten portals done, the watchers tower is next and boy oh boy. I can really see it fitting 16 chapters!

Anyways, back to updating 2 days. Bc I'll spoil everyone now, [Xelqua] book 2 jumps into season 7, the 3 year jump is actually the entire season 6. So yes, everyone spent the entire season searching for bird boy. Thanks for ur time.