ᒷ╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣

Grian immediately started his taurtis for mayor campaign and already stole mini's cake. He thought that mayor is that 'admin' thing both of the watchers were discussing so, isn't making taurtis the mayor without his knowledge the greatest prank ever?

Grian laughed mischievously.

He noticed that taurtis was an official candidate a few days later. He giggled as he advertised taurtis on the others campaign houses, he was just messing around when it was finally voting time.

He put down both his and taurtis' vote down and went on his day. He was collecting a few snow and clay when he heard his communicator beep. It was indicating that all the other evo's had placed their vote.

Excited, grian ran like crazy to spawn. He kicked the door open to see who had won.

He was then disappointed to see that taurtis lost.

"Wait, why are they so uneven?" Grian stopped mopping as he counted the votes.

"Someone's voted twice!" Grian was furious. He accepted that taurtis had lost because he really wasn't invested and taurtis had no knowledge.

But this was just cheating. He even knew who it was!

>Grian< calling all our mayor candidates here please. I've tallied up the votes
>Mini< oh yay!
>Grian< however. We have a problem here, ladies and gentlemen.
>Netty< oh no
>Martyn< ah...I seeee

Fuming, grian grumbled as he went to the portal for a quick transportation.

>╎ℸ ̣ 'ᓭ ℸ ̣ ╎ᒲᒷ <

>ᓭ⍑ᔑꖎꖎ ∴ᒷ ⊣ᒷℸ ̣  ⍑╎ᓭ !¡ᒷℸ ̣  ⎓╎∷ᓭℸ ̣ ?<

>∴ᒷ'ꖎꖎ ⊣ᒷℸ ̣  ⍑╎ᒲ ʖᔑ∷ℸ ̣ ᒷ∷ ⍑╎ᒲᓭᒷꖎ⎓ ⎓𝙹∷ ⍑╎ᓭ !¡ꖎᔑ||ᒷ∷<

Grian clicked his tongue at the watchers daily conversation. He could hardly understand them but it was too annoying that anyone could hear them if they go to the portal.

He subconsciously let out his power, wanting to shut them up.

He exited the portal at spawn and hurried down the court.

>ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ !¡𝙹∴ᒷ∷..! <

>||ᒷᓭ..I'ᒲ ᔑ⎓∷ᔑ╎↸ ∴ᒷ'ꖎꖎ ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ᒲᔑꖌᒷ ⍑╎ᒲ 𝙹リᒷ 𝙹⎓ ⚍ᓭ ∷ᔑℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ∷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑリ ᔑリ ᔑ↸ᒲ╎リ.<

>ʖ⚍ℸ ̣  ᓭ╎∷ ⍑ᒷ ╎ᓭ 𝙹リꖎ|| ᔑ !¡ꖎᔑ||ᒷ∷..<

>ᑑ⚍╎ᒷℸ ̣. T⍑ᒷ 𝙹ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ∷ᓭ ∴𝙹リ'ℸ ̣  ꖌリ𝙹∴ ╎⎓ ∴ᒷ ℸ ̣ ᔑᒲᒷ ⍑╎ᒲ ∴ᒷꖎꖎ. <

"Order in the court."

The 4 stopped babbling as they sat down quietly. The young evolutionist had the absolute power here.

"There has been quite an unfair campaign here." A few others coughed as they nodded. "So in order to fix this issue..."

"It was me! I rigged it!" Mini shouted with passion.

"We knew it was you. The evidence was all over your base!"

All of them laughed as grian made taurtis mayor by default.

"I feel like grian set this up so taurtis could win" the 3 of them laughed.

"At least taurtis didn't blow up anyone's house."

"Ey! That wasn't me"

"Well I blow up everything so I'm off the hook." Grian, the judge, raised his hands.

"Okay order!"

"2 cheeseburgers and a plate of salad please."

"No."

The meeting was done so grian took off his judge outfit and went home.

Before stepping in the portal, he suddenly gained a new idea. "Squidy!"

He laughed to himself as he spent 3 hours, recreating the 'squid' the others have taught him.

He sighed in satisfaction and went home tiredly.

It was nighttime, and taurtis had no idea he was mayor, grian thought as he drifted off to sleep.

...grian woke up in a daze. He knew he had dreamt of something but he couldn't remember. It was very odd since he shouldn't have the functionality to dream.

He guessed that was why he couldn't remember the dream— because he isn't allowed to.

"Taurtis!" He screamed at the empty amusement park. "Hey! You're the mayor!" He stressed out the mayor part. He couldn't see nor hear from his best friend, he was starting to get worried.

"...taurtis?" His voice shook. No one answered his shouts. "Right, communicator." He fumbled out his communicator and speedily typed in chat

>Grian< have u guys seen taurtis? I'm in his base to deliver the news *wink wink
>solidarity< oh *cough cough, he isn't at spawn
>Netty< maybe he's resource gathering?
>Mini< don't worry grian, I'll tell him his defeat.
>Grian< no seriously, he's supposed to be sleeping. It's like 10 am rn
>Martyn< maybe he's stayed at wherever he gathered resources

Grian frowned, his surroundings dimmed a bit. He shook his head, it's only natural to not stay at your base all the time.

Grian travelled around the edges of the island, he'd usually gather resources around here so he hoped he'd at least see some chests or something.

The night was quickly approaching. Grian was still in the outer ring, not seeing taurtis.

Grian stood stiffly.

"He isn't here."

His surroundings once again dimmed as things floated In mid-air. He could only think of that conversation he had caught on when he passed the portal. 

>pet<

>Mortal<

>friend<

Taurtis was now in the hands of the watchers, he was sure of it.

The author has something to say;
Yes I'm alive.

P.s. So sorry I didn't update! It was slightly in the way for me as I was part of someone's wedding a few days ago. I didn't even have a good time, I tell ya.