||

Grian sat down with his head down, his hands were cuffed. He was interrogated by X a few times but he just sat there, silent.

He didn't know anything, he came here just a week ago and everyone started to hate him. The players back in Evo didn't mind him that much, he didn't understand how this was different.

For a few days, he had stayed there without food or water. Only scars private DM reached him and kept his spirits up.

Scar whispered to you hey grian, where r u?
Scar whispered to you is the prank gud?
Grian whispered to scar no...I'm in jail rn :/
Scar whispered to you oh no! R U okay??? Should I fly over and explain?
Grian whispered to scar ...no, I think the hermits actually dislikes the watchers
Grian whispered to scar wait no, the word is actually loathe, they absolutely hate my guts rn
Grian whispered to scar ...watchers probably did something bad to them but I don't see why I'm a problem. I was just born there, I didn't know anything.

To understand everything that is currently happening, we must unwind the time back, back to where grian had started his journey up to hermitcraft.

Our story starts with grian, who was currently falling to the void. He wasn't sure how or what he's falling into at the moment but he wasn't as worried.

"Ow!" Grian heard another voice express pain. He stood up and asked the boy "what are you? You aren't tall at all." The boy laughed "am I supposed to be? This is already average height." And he was already tall enough to the stranger in front of him. "You're speaking English too."

The boy lifted a brow, maybe the short guy was in an international server before? Else why would he ask why he isn't tall or why he could speak English?

"Yeah kiddo, where are you from? International server perhaps?" Grian shook his head "strange. You eyes don't glow." He muttered quietly as he hung his head down, "...Ehem, let's introduce ourselves rather than wonder what eachother are" grian spoke monotonously.

"Ah sure! I'm taurtis." Taurtis raised his hand "I'm....a grain"

"Grian?"

"Yes."

"Nice to meet you, grian!" Taurtis smiled as he shook the hanging hand, grian tilted his head. "You guys must really have different culture greeting, gimme your hand." Grian did as told, taurtis shook their hands together "this is called a greeting, a common courtesy."

"I see."

"Taurtis!" A female voice excitedly called the boy beside him, grian tilted his head again, another strange being, he thought.

"Netty!" Taurtis waved as he noticed solidarity and zee was with Netty. "You guys! You're all here."

They all nodded, "guess it just decided to suck us all friends up and put us together in a mysterious server."

"A mysterious server that's old as heck."

The others laughed, "oh hey, what you got there? A new friend?"

Grian turned to the not so looking humans that taurtis had spoken to. "What are you."

"???"

Taurtis shielded grian "ah guys, this is grian. A guy from an international server." The guys nodded, "so he's never probably seen whites and brits" another suggested.

"Well, let's gather resources then" Netty grabbed the new arriving mini "let's meet up at spawn later."

"..so grian, what do you do back at your server?" Taurtis punched a tree with his bare fist, earning a questioning stare by grian. "Nothing really. I just build I guess." The tree was finally cut and it continued floating as taurtis turned to him, "woah, really? Are you a builder then?" Grian stared at the tree, not focusing on taurtis.

"Why is it floating." Taurtis blinked "huh?" Grian pointed at the tree "why's it floating?" He tried to express more 'feeling' to his phrase to let the other guy understand he was truly questioning this.

Taurtis was filled with question marks all over, this guy was probably playing Minecraft in creative since he got to a server, "...yeah it does this haha, you'll probably get more of it!" Why would he question it otherwise? Builders get resources to craft yet this guy questioned why a tree was floating.

He crafted the logs into wooden planks as he crafted those into a crafting table. "Look, grian. This is what we survival players get; a crafting table. You basically have to gather things from all around and just put them in here anddddd, lookie here a stone pick!" Taurtis handed grian the newly pickaxe he made, "what do I do with it." Grian held the pickaxe awkwardly, "you mine more stone and iron then smelt them after you make the extra stone you got to a furnace."

Grian put the pickaxe down "sounds like a lot of work." Taurtis sighed, you and your creative server ugh! "Don't worry grian, I'll do...most of the resource gathering" he Sighed as he pat the cute little confused guys head.

The author has something to say:
Yes, the evo arc is here! I'm enjoying my time rn, I rlly love the lore! my plans rlly just this backstory of innocent grain but I am struggling with their usernames loll