12

The girls huddled up in stress' castle.

"Losing a hermit this early on is quite..."

"Defeating? Deviated septum?"

False laughed, "stop trying to make us laugh Cleo." She clenched her pickaxe as she looked above. Normally fireworks would go as a tiny red dot would zoom around.

"I know but cod boy disappeared willingly is what I'm hearing...so"  Cleo wanted to let them know that maybe grian needed space but she didn't want to come off as rude.

Stress shook her head, she received the hidden meaning. "Yes but I can't just let him leave like that. I want to send him properly." That was a lie.

Stress wanted the trio of mischief back.

"...let's group up with the others then!" That way they could all work together.

"Let's meet up with the boys then." Cleo stood up whilst smiling. The groups spirit was up again.

Doc, ren and tfc lingered about in the empty field. "...are we really going back my dudes? I mean I really want to..." See grian again.

Doc growled, "obviously! Grian already left, get on with it." He grabbed tfc and walked away.

"Doc that's..." The way to the sloppily built 'prototype' area 77... 

Everyone's going all out, ren sighed in content. He typed a few words in his communicator and soon followed.

Mumbo was with the rest of the redstone guys.

Tango placed an observer down. "That's backwards." Impulse broke the observer.

Tango dazedly agreed. His thoughts were filled with the fact that grian was a powerful being. He wasn't alone, there were people who were 'others' .

His hidden tail swished around.

Mumbo talked with iskall as they worked together in a redstone contraption.

"We four aren't doing anything, aren't we." Iskall placed down the redstone torch.

"I know, why don't we meet up with the girls? They've been quite chatty on the communicator." Impulse suggested.

"Lets go." Some of the others were just down and could let go with the lost of grian, given much time.

However it was now impossible as the others dragged eachother to not move on.

"They're at...the shopping district." Tango was reading chat as he was dragged flying by impulse.

"Concorp is also here, huh."

Scar sat down with cub on the diamond office.

"You know what I'm about to do." They were both "others" as they had the power of vexes.

"I do. I'm actually joining, I don't mind grian." Cub really didn't, yes he could've moved on—but the other hermits were following eachother. This large chain of events lead to half of the hermits standing on the shopping district.

"No one inform Joe nor xisuma" someone shouted as all of them laughed.

This was the first time they had disobeyed their admins wish.

"Lets go on then, grians waiting for us." They all huddled, quietly assigning tasks to one another.

They then dispersed.

Joe flew over to the shopping district to buy some redstone. He saw the fellow lagger, mumbo jumbo also buying redstone.

"What'cha building? Looks expensive." Mumbo was an absolute spoon, there was no denying that.

But that spoon trait had saved him today. "ah yeah, someone broke my bamboo farm back at the pit."

"Ah I see." Joe nodded and flew away with his shulker box.

Iskall patted him on the back as he flew over. "Never knew you got the skills man! Thought our cover was almost blown."

"...pardon? These are really for my redstone back at the pit..." Iskall clenched his fist.

He then smiled to mumbo.

"Oh hey, stress— woah. What are you girls doing out here? Is this some type of girls night out or something?" Mumbo quickly hid his 5 multi coloured shulker box in his inventory.

The girls stared at mumbo, he sure is a spoon. "...are you aware of how noisy you guys were in comms?"

Mumbo sighed, ah he already failed. "We're all at...grians white room."

The infinity room was clean and spacious. It defies logic as you magically can't touch any of the walls anymore.

It used to be like a 8×8 room or something, mumbo thought. He didn't really count it when he had first fallen however he just subconsciously counted his steps.

"...hi false, stress, Cleo." Tango wasn't surprised by the gangs arrival as he looked at the one who had shown them in.

Mumbo coughed, "Some redstone." He turned his eyes down.

A proper conversation consists of looking at who you are conversing, but mumbo was flustered.

Impulse laughed, the jolly man didn't mind. The more the better, he thought.

Iskall was shocked to say the least. He left grians infinity room with only some of the redstone gang but came back with a bunch of builders/pvp-ers/arts and crafts hermits.

He immediately eyed mumbo, A few others discreetly nodded. "I..I don't know! I was just buying what you told me to and then..."

If this was grian, it would've been hilarious, mumbo thought.

Iskall promptly laughed, "I'm just messing with you. Our main focus is not to let our ol' admin and co admin know. It's fine to recruit."

All was well and the hermits had decided to work together to build a machine.

"Y'know, if either doc or someone who can manipulate this thing we're building was here, it could've been much efficient."

"He and scar isn't doing anything though, I doubt they'll help."

"...I mean we could try, our things' not coming back anytime soon"

"..cleo!"

"Oops, sorry..pardon me" Cleo had just wanted to brighten up everyone's serious intake of this project.

"Let me dm— oh." Impulse had forgotten that an admin could totally see your whispers.

"I mean we could just ask them face to face" Cleo suggested.

"I'll fly over." False volunteered, she had a hunch that they were at 'that' place.

"Cool, I'll come too." Mumbo volunteered as well, not wanting to be alone with iskall.

The author has something to say;
...another filler!?

reader: CIEL YOU GOTTA STOP!

Author: *puss in dinner table smirk*

Ps. Next chapter is where they'll see bird boy, DW. Stick in! Gotta say tho, I'm much active in Instagram than here. Grians community is just so amazing! So many au's and some personal faves...but I don't quite like the fact he has a whole tgcf book 4 worth of angst/lore tho

also I posted a rivalsduo drawing, it received backlash.

Ps. I posted early BC I'm working on chapter 14 chapter 15 is already done lmfao

It was hilarious and amusing.
Thanks for ur time