labing apat

The hermits knocked on the makeshift door, waking up the slumbering grian.

"Xanthus, why are you even knocking..." He muttered as he opened the door.

His hazed eyes cleared in an instant, "w..what are you guys!" He took a step back and looked around.

"I'm still in, so why-!" He was too stunned to speak.

The hermits smiled as they quickly went in to hug the short hermit.

"Don't leave us again, idiot." Grian heard mumbo mumble in a sniffling tone. It was too late for grian to notice that some of the hermits were crying silently.

...

"So, how were you?" Tfc had decided to calm the hermits down and ask this crucial question first.

"I'm great actually, I had Xanthus with me." Grian replied with a smile, it seems that they didn't hate him.

"Xanthus? Who's that, an imaginary friend!?" Scar gasped.

Cleo smacked his shoulder, "scar!" She laughed.

"Pff, no. I'll call Xanthus, you guys wait." Grian stood up slowly, this alerted some of the hermits.

"..why don't we come along?" Mumbo immediately offered, followed by iskall and ren.

"He's on the next room, probably cooking dinner, chill." He giggled.

The hermits eyes followed grians figure until he was out of sight. After a minute or so, he went back with a tall figure, about xisuma's height.

This alarmed some hermits, they had thought xisuma had found grian. "This is Xanthus or EX as some of you may call." Grian nudged xanthus, clearly there was an inside joke going on.

"Evil X?" Mumbo took a step back. He didn't attack anyone and was quite in guard with grian. "Yes, hello. I'm Ex or Xanthus...I'm this little guys guard."

"Guard?" False quickly asked, it was quite a surprise to her. "Yes, xelqua or...grian is needed to be protected by all cost." Or else the other grian might come out and reprehend him, he thought.

"Oh." Doc had quickly realized what he meant.

"What..!" Stress was about to retort, feeling lightly offended, The others too felt quite offended but silently watched.

Tfc covered her mouth.

"Oh grian, I forgot to get your cookies when you suddenly dragged me here, can you please get it for me?"

Xanthus wouldn't do such a thing like give orders so grian took this as a sign to skidaddle. "You guys want some too? I'll get in a mo'" he walked back to the kitchen, smiling brightly.

Everyone turned to xanthus, wanting an explanation. "Grian and xelqua are a complete separate being."

Although grian had been trying to embrace xelqua, he still couldn't grasp on some areas.

This included PvP and redstone.

As a watcher, he needed to be perfect with everything. So xelqua did everything to be perfect.

"I'm not getting it?" Impulse raised his hand like a student as he asked.

"Grian...is well, grian. That tiny lovable gremlin you all seem to know well." A few hermits nodded for him to continue.

"Xelqua...xelqua is...a cold blooded watcher, he was meant to watch. Wait I take it back, he wasn't really that seriously cold blooded but if he would've come out and talked to you, you'd feel his cold pressure. This xelqua isn't to be messed with, you all should be glad grian is grian."