sIX

Both him and taurtis were once again, late for the riddle solving. They tucked their backpacks as they headed to where the signs led them.

"Ooh, clay!" Grian who saw the bell tower like thing immediately targeted for the clay on top. To be fair he was already getting some on the side of the build but taurtis made him go down. "Grian I swear! I'm going to send this footage to the watchers"

"no no no, I'll get down" he grumbled as he continued "last time they put obsidian on my chest just for borrowing something!"

"deserve! after I send this I'm convincing them to put dirt blocks instead of your resources in how's that sound"

"No, don't let them get any ideas!"

They both observed the tower,"it's got staircases- wait ladders not staircase" grian jumbled his words.

"Wait what's that?" Taurtis pointed up, "is that tnt?" Grian grabbed a bow and arrow "you...you think it'll blow up if I.." he shot the tnt accurately but nothing happened.

"Oh. Well let's climb up then, nothing to see here."

"Hey we can both climb up" grian and taurtis headed up together, "hey you're beating me" grian laughed as he exited the ladder tube.

"Oh wait, you're still heading up?"

"I am! Wait where are you"

Grian scanned his surroundings "I'm at the tnt room." Taurtis circled back and climbed in grians room, "there you are"

"There's more room up" grian climbed up, "oh, chests with names"

"Our names"

"Your loot reflects your standing in the watchers eye"

"I don't wanna know."

"afraid you'll get coal?"

"Impossible"

"How would you know? Ever met some watchers? Do you even know what they look like grian?"

"Okay stop with the mumbo jumbo, Lets look at each others chest?" Grian offered, "yeah okay" taurtis agreed.

"You got coal."

"Whaat"

"Lol I took your diamond"

"Then I'll take yours"

After a few messing around, they finally exited the tower. Grian blew up the tnt no one had touched and got his first clue. They both ignored this knowledge and got back to their bases.

"Sigggghhhh, I'm actually getting bored at the empire." Grian felt that moving was his best and only option.

So he did.

"Ah sweet ol' spawn."

"Now." Grian settled in spawn to wait for the next jump to return to his empire, "this is what I think of you watchers." He put down tnt on every watcher build he saw.

"Giving me coal and demanding to be obeyed..."

He stopped to read a sign, "empire of explosion" he destroyed the sign and placed down tnt, "explosion is right."

He dusted himself as he finished exploding and repairing. "Mini for mayor...?"

Now what's a mayor?

Grian shook his head and headed for another pillar the watchers made, as he was about to place tnt he noticed another clue. "Ah this wasn't here before before, so this might be a clue..."

He took a step back to observe the pillar "is that an arrow or is that my head?" He was once again, distracted.

"Ah wait, head straight for your destination...okay."

After walking and conversing with himself about how stupid the watchers are, he saw a building with a distinct watcher feel.

To be honest, the obsidian sold it out.

Grian started his journey of steali- his well deserved loot. He grabbed his obsidian and journeyed to the setting sun. There he found another maze. His fist maze was a cactus farm-ish maze, then his second was jumping in a maze of lava.

"I don't even get loot! It's empty." He grumbled, after leaving the sign upstairs for the watchers to love him due to his generosity for not taking the loot.

He did a few not so quick maths and joined the other evo's to crack on the riddles. They all quickly mined their way to what they assumed was the portal only for them to be bamboozled. "Ooh would you look at that."

"Oh Bother"

"Lets just walk back"

They walked to the real path of the portal. "Wait that doesn't make sense.."

"What's up g?"

"My communicators showing me that we should be on the right coordinates.."

"Maybe it's hidden" It made sense so all agreed and they once again set off to split to find the portal.

"Oh wait here it is, cobblestone and everything" Netty quickly jumped down to the flat ground.

"Lets just" Martyn built an awfully triggering staircase up the portal.

Grian grumbled. "awh come on"

"Grians gonna like, set that on fire or something"

Grian did as told a few moments later everyone had turned their backs, leaving the portal so all the other evo's could solve it. He quickly set it out as he ran up to them.

Finally, after everything, he was going back to the empire.

He waited for everyone to pass the portal. It was finally his turn when a distinct conversation reached his ears.

>I heard ̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ was missing?<

>ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ 'ᓭ ∷╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣ , ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ !¡∷╎⍊ᔑℸ ̣ ᒷ ᓭᒷ∷⍊ᒷ∷ ⍑ᒷ ∴ᔑᓭ 𝙹リ ⍑ᔑ↸ ᔑ ᒲᔑᓭᓭ╎⍊ᒷ ⊣ꖎ╎ℸ ̣ ᓵ⍑, i ⍑ᒷᔑ∷↸. <

The author has something to say:
Now that HC 9 is here, I'm getting kind of lazy(?) To write lol. Like I've got the whole plot figured out, even the second books in the writing as I speak. Fear not, I'll most likely finish this at 16 chapters. Did you also like how the watchers are gaining more screen time? ;>

I'm not. /J

  p.s.  I've noticed a very loyal person who kept voting as I post, thank you person.

Thanks for ur time