13

"..Scar!" They all landed not-so-perfectly together, creating a funny scene.

The people from area (prototype) 77 couldn't help but laugh as they hid their theories and machines.

Both parties were cautious, the other side could either be opposed or worth allied.

Cleo started first, "not gonna lie, were here to recruit. We're out to find our thing, dunno if that's not your thing but..." She was awkwardly shifting.

Doc reacted quick, "we don't really have anything to work on other than area 77, we could possibly...take on your offer." Scar turned with a knowing smirk.

"Guess that's a yes from him."

Doc was flustered as he was dragged back to the mysterious infinity room.

"You know, we've all seen this once. I just didn't think it would defy logic." The guys from area 77 felt the room around.

Cub waved his hand, "seem some kinda high level prowess." He touch the floor to confirm his theory.

"...he did say he was a very high level watcher to me." Scar suggested, recalling the few hours he talked with grian before he MIA'd.

The few (mostly half) of the hermits turned to scar.

"Excuse me, can we rewind to cubs high level prowess before scars high level one?"

"Oh you never knew?"

"X said he was powerful but not this powerful!"

"Anyway— let's crack on folks! We have the rest of the season to find grian!"

"Ah yes." All of the hermits had snapped out of their little banter.

...

"X, got anything?" Joe was xisuma's right hand in finding grian.

"...I got something but I don't know if it's the right one."

"Don't stress on it X. It's been a year but grian hasn't even left hermitcraft, you'll find him eventually."

"Sigh, it's been a year Joe. I'll never forgive myself for this. I was the one who invited grian..." Yet he was the first one to push grian.

"...I'll just go visit the shopping district. My base still needs progress or the other hermits might investigate."

"Speaking of the other hermits," Joe spoke a bit out of character. "Don't ya think they're actin' a little strange?"

Xisuma raised his brow but answered the hermit. "I heard they've started a mini war, there's nothing wrong with a little fun."

"I guess...but they do seem to be working together rather than fighting."

...

"Uuuuuuaaahh, I think they're on to us."

"Oh don't be silly, I've sorted it out saying we were having a little war."

"Cleo that's not helping."

Doc and cub crossed their arms, feeling that these bunch of hermits don't air the responsibility they required.

"Let's be on with it." Cub shooed their ranting. "Our clue is the jungle biome. Scar said that he was teleported in a nice green jungle full of pesky— full of parrots."

Scar nodded, "yes! And there was a cute hobbit hole that was totally in no relation to grians building style. It looked a bit like xisuma's." He scratch his head.

"Egg-suma? Then do you think he knows where grian is?" Mumbo proposed.

"I don't think so" iskall returned.