11

Xisuma talked with the other hermits to assess grians situation.

"He's still grian and I trust grian." Mumbo banged on the table.

"But what if he was using that! What if he's messing with us mumbo?!" Doc glared at him.

"Quiet. I'll talk with him." Xisuma raised his hand.

"but X." Doc stood up as he also banged the already damaged table. "No. He's been with us for only a week. That whole week should've been long enough for him to destroy our server."

They all calmed down. Xisuma walked out of the room, sighing softly.

He opened the door. "Grian."

"...grians not here." Scar closed his communicator. He walked up to xisuma and patted him on the shoulder. "You've made a mistake dude."

Xisuma stared at the completely okay if not more fine scar at the corner of his eyes. The words 'mistake' lingered his mind.

Xisuma was a very serious man when it comes to being an admin. He had always chosen the steps that would protect everyone rather than sacrifice anyone. What scar had said damaged him.

He lost a hermit.

He did it by his own hands.

It was his mistake.

"Oh no..." Xisuma sighed to his hand as he grumbled. Scar sighed with him. "We did just banish our very own powerful being indeed."

Scar saying it out loud did not make xisuma feel better. "I was so selfish.." he could've just asked instead of holding a goddamn meeting! He was so stupid.

"Where is he now?" The least he could do was apologize for what he did. He was sure the powerful gremlin being such as grian wouldn't want to go back to this messy thing. "He's still here."

"I know." Xisuma didn't receive any of grians notice of absence in the hermitcraft server.

"But I don't know his cords, I just know what biomes he's in." Scar muttered as he looked at xisuma eye to eye.

"That's good enough, let's start from there." Xisuma walked out with scar to the meeting room. "Let's inform everyone and start." The sooner the better.

"Everyone. I've got an announcement." All the hermits who was in the middle of debating stopped as they all turned to xisuma, their admin.

"First of all, here's scar." Multiple gasps were quietly expressed. "and we've...made a mistake."

Mumbo banged slightly stronger. "I knew it. Grians gone isn't he? I told all of you he isn't a bad guy now look." He casted a disapproving look on the other hermits.

"You can't blame us. Remember EX? He tried to kill us and take over the server." Doc calmly responded.

The debate was now calmer however, the topic was much heavier.

"So? He's our admins like evil counterpart. The best evil thing grian could do was prank the afk." The other hermits couldn't help but think of the musical servers remix of grians afk song.

Xisuma silenced everyone. "Let's just be on with the season okay?" Tracking grian down is his responsibility.

The hermits obviously refused. Xisuma explained the whole ordeal before finally concluding on continuing the season without grian.

"You better find him." Mumbo left the room with iskall.

"..good luck X" Cleo smiled.

"Don't worry about it." Joe patted him.

Scar was the last one to leave. "Find him." He bumped his fist on xisuma's shoulder.

Everything was going back. The hermitcraft season 6 was back on track.

Everyone thought they could move on.

But that wasn't working.

A quiet jingle like music echoed jevins base, He was quietly having a conversation with zedaph.

"...we totally aren't 'going back to normal' aren't we?" Zedaph let out a chuckle as he sipped his regen potion.

Jevin laughed, "Let's help grian take Mumbo's mustache away, shall we?" Zedaph couldn't agree more.

There was a reason he wanted to talk with grian at least one more time.

That was server traveling. Grian was able to teleport, something that is only for high level admins could achieve.

Even xisuma can't do it. He was concerned for his fellow birb.

If grian was really at that level, then he wouldn't be able to go here. He would be trapped somewhere, taking on responsibilities.

Zedaph theorised that grian was an escaped prisoner of some sort.

"Lets head down to the lab."

The author has something to say;
I'm rlly despresso expresso rn. It makes my writing sluggish more than it Normally is.

Yeah so, I don't actually have any motivations rn...I feel like I want to just jump on the yellow River.

Life continues tho so ig I'll just figure out my poverty problem. I tried to like copy CG on the dono but my book sucks lol, help me with some ideas please ;-;

Plus I got some pretty good reads actually...

Thanks for ur time