four

"...what is this creature?" And how long has it been here!?

Grian stood on the snowy platform, glancing down the blue thing that has popped up In his base. Him and taurtis had been Messing around in the train tracks and the spawn area that he's never actually been here for a week.

He hastily grabbed the new 'communicator' that a fellow evo had given him, it seemed to be given by the mysterious watcher and was distributed to him. 

<Grian> guys...what is this blue creature in my base?
<Netty> o.o
<Solidarity> XD he doesn't know what a squid is!
<Taurtis> guys be nice! This idiot probably didn't have mobs in his server
<SystemZee> grian that's a 'squid' you can see them in the ocean! They're those little things that drop ink sacks

The other evolution guys observed the their communicator, it was amusing how their youngest didn't know mobs.

<Grian> ah yes, this minor who doesn't have those block 'parents' would of course teach me what squids are
<Smallish beans> pft.
<minimuka> grind, parents are players, not blocks :D
<Tomohawk> XD

Grian knew it was now useless as their bunch wouldn't answer properly. He wondered if someone caught him on his cheat; that he's been summoning resources to build his base.

No one mentioned nor scolded him however, taurtis seemed to be slow too. Grian smiled mischievously.

<Grian> I'm burning the squid.
<Grian> props to the one who made this but...it just doesn't look proper!
<Martyn> ehem...uhh idk if I should say this but systemzeemadethesquidgroin

He huffed as he tucked his communicator to his inventory, it was given to him by the 'watchers' but grian felt that their watcher was... unintelligent.

An absolute idiot as taurtis would say.

He continued his day with a burning squid behind as his background whilst he had his afternoon tea. His Evo friends who were 'brits' (?) Had taught him the wonders of tea.

After the glitchy train ride and building his pranks, grian was already fueled out of ideas.

Ah.

Grian placed his tea down, just as a thought flew by.

Mob farms and shops! Everyone has one, why couldn't he!?

Excited by this new adrenaline rush he felt, he zoomed right through the train tracks. Though unaware, the young Evo didn't mind it too much, there were too many glitches here.

He cautiously built a mob farm high above the sky. It was stupid looking in his opinion but it was incredibly efficient. He soon had stacks and stacks of resources from the mobs that dive bombed near his portal.

Grian felt a sense of pull whenever he was close to those but he'd just ignore it, building a shop was more important.

"And lookie here, a shop!" Grian laughed to himself as he placed a trap amidst his shop.

He yawned as he dusted out the redstone in his sleeves. "I hate redstone..."

Because he couldn't do redstone,  grian made a self declaration of war whenever he sees redstone.

"Is that you grian?" Martyn who just finished a spam war with zee, saw the tiny Evo in the new shop. "Yours I assume?" Grian nodded, "yeah, mmhn built redstone contraption and everything, try it."

Martyn smiled "okay then" he pressed some buttons on the walls on the side only for It to shoot out bouncy arrows at him. "Ack, what the!?" He pressed ones again as he was shot two times.

Grian laughed like a little gremlin, he pointed on the right dropper "these are the real ones."

Martyn hesitantly believed grian, he loaded a bunch of iron and got a pack of resource back. "Hey, pretty neat." He just knew grian didn't do this alone.

"I know what you're thinking. The answer is yes."

"Ah, I was too obvious wasn't I"

Grian nodded as he laughed, his laugh was incredibly contagious— he made martyn giggle a few.

"Welp now that the shops all done,  imgonnagobyeee" Martyn did the impossible as he sped away. That shook Grian to his core, so he called taurtis.

<Grian> yes that's right, I saw him speeding away.
<Solidarity> you saur him speeding away?
<Salemslady> lul
<Tomohawk> he probably had a speed potion on him?
<SystemZee> how though? We're like still in beta aren't we?
<Grian> what are potions
<Taurtis> ..oh sweet grian, I'll tell you a tale later at taurtis Land

Grian emotionlessly stared at his communicator, it was again, full of nonsense that were of no help.

He sighed and went back to the grian empire, secretly building something.

"So, you don't know this... probably, but we are currently in Minecraft beta, meaning there's limited blocks like sponges and such." Grian nodded, this was something that systemZee had already explained to him.

"So 'potions' aren't supposed to be 'here' yet." Taurtis cleared his throat as he drew a bad looking potion, "this, is a potion. It gives you effects like some sort of magical menagerie. It's uhh 25% similar to your creative powers." Grian took note as he nodded again. "I see. Why is it only 25% though? Does that mean I can or can't get one if I try myself?"

Taurtis scoffed, "you're a creative builder player not an entirely creative player you can't possibly-" out of the Corner of his eyes, a shining bottle of red appeared.

"You- wha-a, what the heck!?" Grian gave the potion to taurtis, "I did it." He said as he eagerly awaited a praise.

Taurtis couldn't help but feel that grian wasn't just a player from a creative international server yet he couldn't let those innocent eyes down, he slightly smiled as he pat him on the shoulder. "good job, grian! Now we can prank more people and let them know the terror of the grian empire"

Grians tense shoulder relaxed, accepting the praise. The guys back at his world didn't speak, they didn't even praise him one bit when he had built those floating structures.

"Let's DM Martyn though, I'm curious as heck" taurtis pulled up his communicator, typing fastly as he spoke.

<Taurtis> okay out with it Martyn, Where'd you get the potion?
<Martyn> fine fine, all you people have been bothering me, geez
<Martyn> back at spawn, you'll see something amiss. Read the sign and you'll get your prize.

"OoOoo, sounds ominous. Come along now grian!" Taurtis took grians hand as they ran along to spawn.

Spawn was where everything started. It was where they all gathered and ate back in their first night and day. It was almost home however, something wasn't quite right.

"Has this always been here?"

The author has something to say:
Might've butchered a few usernames...anywaysss I'm rewatching and yes the sequence of events are slightly altered but it's for plot! And I might've wrongly worded my last note but THERE AREN'T JUST ENOUGH WATCHER!GRIAN FIC THAT DOESN'T INCLUDE WAR. seriously grian fans, give me proper angst that doesn't include grian being almost too ooc! Poor guy breakdown on almost every fic I read, anyways- thanks for ur time.