fifteenth

Evil Xisumavoid or xanthus, watched grians figure who was silently in content of his surrounding.

He wasn't that slightly boorish, cold and stoic high level watcher that was with him the whole or what if felt like season 6 of hermitcraft.

Well, the statement above could be said as an overstatement. Grian or xelqua, as he'd like to call him, was his usual self whenever they'd build or do pranks with each other and basically everything. He just had this outburst of...the old xelqua the primal watcher, he guessed.

This brought back memories as he reminisced.

"...griann?" Xanthus noticed the bouncy boy was slightly sitting too upright. The boys hood was on and he sat in a dominant position.

Xanthus knew this was "grian two" who xelqua had named that had come out. They weren't exactly an alter or anything, it had just happened randomly after grian teleported over telling him the hermits knows.

"Sir." Xanthus lightly bowed. The man before him was his original saviour, the third primal watcher.

"...Xanthus. the boys condition had worried me so expect my presence here often."

"I see, would you like some tea or any beverage, sir?" The man before him had the old customs. He didn't treat xanthus as bad as the slaves and apprentice watchers he had seen but nevertheless had no problem ordering him around.

"The boy doesn't like tea after waking up in his afk, bring sweets to please him."  Grian two waved his hand, a few golden dust sprinkled the table.

"Right away, sir." Xanthus immediately did as told, quite slap-happy his old boss was around.

He elegantly served his boss and stepped back for a praise. "Just as the boy likes, thank you xanthus."

Xanthus was flustered, practically bobbing his head up and down.

"Please do join me, we haven't talked for a while." Grian two tugged the side of his lips at an attempt to smile.

This was enough to make xanthus scramble in the seat in front of grian two. "T..thank you sir."

"What's all this pretence for? Haven't we always done this every time for tea?"

Xanthus awkwardly laughed, "y..yes we did, sir." He placed his shifting hands on the table.

"It feels very good to be here. The airs nice and overworldy...yours and the boys build is also very outworldy." Grian two wasn't that much of an old snub. He liked to create his own words and liked chaos above all.

Xanthus took a sip of his and grians favourite beverage, "thanks boss! I've been trying real hard to lift your boys spirit but nothing really works...but I know he'll get over it just like you, sir" xanthus almost slipped into talking casual with his boss.

Grian two finally although very lightly laughed politely; with a gloved hand covering it all. "I remember you doing this every time we drink tea."

...

Xanthus kept falling through the void.

His brother had pushed him in after he had caused 'casualties' in the hermitcraft server.

To be honest, he was just copying this dude in a random server he had manage to break in.

The boy hand blond hair and bright green clothing, he cursed like a drunk sailor as he had fun with his friends.

He had observed from afar but then accidentally met with the said boy.

"...hello there..." He awkwardly laughed. He was glitching as his brother had just banned him from his beta server because he was being a 'bother'.

The boy smiled, "ello there, names xelqua. The fuck you doing here?" He lifted his hand to shake.

Xanthus cringed at the harsh language, he and his brother were strictly Pg.

"I'm xanthus. Just fell in your world because of a glitch, I'll get out eventually." His hand glitched as he took in xelqua's.

"That there is a lie!" Xelqua shook his hand aggressively. "You're welcome!"

Xanthus had stopped glitching.

"H...How'd you do that!?"

Xelqua laughed.

"I'm a bit of a watcher you see."

....

"Xelqua! Xelqua—" xanthus watched as his friends server burned.

Everything was burning, even the players. Xanthus had manage not to burn as a voidling but xelqua was a player.

He finally saw his friends body.

"X..xelqua." his friends body was charred. Xanthus knew this was bound to happen but xelqua once told him he was a bit of a 'watcher'.

He had hoped that was true but..." I guess that little trick was just a coincidence." He cried.

Another cried echoed his own.

..."uwaaaaaahhhh!" A toddler emerged from his friends dead body. He tugged on xanthus sleeves as he clutched on another item.

It was a mask and a dark purple cloak. The mask glowed in an SOS style and the cloak was just toddler xelqua sized.

"X..xelqua?"

"I want big brother, where's my big brother.." his eyes glittered with tears.

Finally after a few minutes of carrying and playing planes, a man similar to xelqua's clothing emerged from the broken portal.

The man gasped. "XELQUA!"

Xanthus had guessed this man with obvious brother complex was xelqua's 'big brother'.

"...here you are mate, he's slightly tired so you might want to carry him like this" the man didn't hesitate to gently grab xelqua off of him.

"Big brothers here, don't worry." He rocked toddler xelqua gently as he walked to the broken portal.

"Wait! I don't want the other big brother to be left behind!" Toddler xelqua pulled the mans hair and pointed to xanthus.

"But xelqua, he isn't a watcher." The man tried to reason with him but obviously this man was meant to spoil toddler xelqua.

"I DONT CARE." The toddler screamed, lifting debris, dead bodies and burnt chests with pure golden dust.

The man quickly agreed. "Yes,yes,yes. Our xelqua is right, this boy can just practice to be one!" 

"Good!"

...

"Xanthus, stop standing over there, come join me." The mischievous xelqua waved his hand.

"...grian, for the last time— I can't just sit there, sir." Xanthus was forgetting this rule every time.

"Haha, you spoke in casual. Punishment is a must." 

"...sir."

"Just kidding."

...

"Good times, I tell you." Grian two nibbled on his crumpets.

"...boss." xanthus frowned jokingly, acting displeased.

Grian two breathed a laugh, "oh looks like he's waking up." Grian two made himself comfortable.

"Guard him, will you."

"Yessir."

grian was back yet again.

The end.