Twenty

It's the big day. I have acquired some clothes, courtesy of Seo-jun. He brought some for Gwi-nam too, winking when I looked at the leather jacket and raised an eyebrow. 

"What? He seems like a bad boy kinda guy." He says.

"Yeah? So do you, Seo-jun. Anyways, back to the topic of the hour. You and Suho, how's it going?" I asked. At my question, Seo-jun visibly droops.

"Hmph. He hates me. He doesn't like teasing. But I can't help it! He's so cute, all I wanna do is tease him." Seo-jun whines.

"Hmm, I see." I thought about it for a moment, then got an idea. As I packed up a few shirts, I told him my idea. "How about you become a secret admirer?" 

Seo-jun looks up at the unprecedented idea. "A secret admirer?" He questions.

"Yeah, you know. Leave gifts for him, notes, and the like. But in secret. Then when he falls head over heels for you, you can be like, "surprise, it's me, the guy you hate" and he'll be like "what? i never saw that coming!" and you'll live happily ever after." I finished neatly.

"You know what, Lee, you might just be a genius." He grinned. I laughed.

"I know I am, Mr. Han."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Standing at the door of my new room was almost too real. Staring at the blank walls and small bed that was so neatly made.. I looked at Seo-jun, unimpressed.

"It looks like you're putting me into military boot camp."  I deadpanned.

"It just needs a bit of personality!" He insists. "Once you personalize it, it'll be great." 

"Yeah, right. And you'll win over Suho by talking to him more." I looked at him. 

"That was hurtful. Makes me wanna not help you." He sniffs and crosses his arms in mock hurt.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. But seriously, don't you dare walk away. Gwi-nam's busy getting his things from the collection so I'm here all by my lonesome." I said, my voice pitiful.

"Fine, fine. But only because you were kinda right." He smiles and begins to help me unpack. I put things away in the small dresser. 

"I sent the first note today. I watched him open it. He just kind of looked confused..are you sure that this is gonna work? I know it works in dramas and stuff like that but..this is real life." 

(lmao no it's not)

"Trust me. It'll work." 

Later, when we finished, he high-fives me. 

"Great job. Didn't I tell you it just needed a little bit of personality?" He says, hand on his hip.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." I rolled my eyes. But inside my head, I agree. It looks a lot less like a military boot camp room and more like a room of a high-school student. 

A knock on the door. I go and get it, confused because I know Gwi-nam is on his way and can't be here yet. I see a boy who looks rather serious, reminding me of Nam-ra. 

His tag reads Lieutenant Lee. I smiled. "Here for Seo-jun? He was just leaving." He looks at me, his eyes traveling to my face, to Seo-jun's behind me. 

"I..was sent here to get him." He looks downcast for some reason.

"Well, you're in luck. Seo-jun would love to go with you. Also, I'm kicking him out because my amazing and adorable Gwi-nam is standing right behind you and I haven't seen him all day." Seo-jun goes past me and I hug Gwi-nam tightly. 

I catch Suho looking at me. "Hey, Suho! Come to see me later." 

Gwi-nam looks at me questioningly. Suho reluctantly nods.

"I'm being a wing man." I said, once I closed the door. 

"But aren't you already a wing man for the other guy?" He asks, sitting on my bed. 

"Yeah. But it's like a double agent!" I explained, sitting next to him and putting my arm around him. 

"Enough about those two lovebirds. How's your room?" I asked.

He leans into me and smiles. "Mm. My room is honestly not half bad. I like it so far," His eyes meet mine. 

"but it doesn't have you. I missed you." I jumped on top of him. 

"You poor baby! I missed you all day too. D'you wanna spend the night with me?" I asked, cuddling into his neck.

"Yes please." He mumbles, holding on tight to me. 

"Are you hungry? Seo-jun gave me directions to this really good bulgogi place." I pet his hair. 

"Mm.. yes. I saw it on the way here but I wanted to eat with you." I smiled fondly at the way he leans into my touch.

"Let's go then. Then cuddles and a sleepover. Sound good?" He nods.

We both get up, and head out of the door. My makeshift "apartment" has a lock, and so I twist the key and shut my door.

Together, we set out for the bulgogi!