Twenty One

Walking with him was a breath of fresh air. Getting used to his smell and his touch had an effect..

Kind of like a drug. I would have to get off of the drug that was him little by little. 

"Cheong-san, it's around this corner. C'mon." Gwi-nam said, gently pulling me by my hand. 

I happily followed him. Then it hit me- how were we going to pay?

"Two orders to go, please. Bulgogi and kimchi fried rice. You can put it on my tab." Gwi-nam said.

"Of course. Those will be ready for you soon." The smiling woman says, turning to the next customer.

"How did you get a tab?" I asked, standing with my arms around his waist as we waited over to the side.

"Everyone here has a tab. It's mostly for show, since we are refugees and I don't think anyone has money, no one's actually owing anything, but the guards say to do it for normalcy." Gwi-nam explains, taking the proffered orders with a small box of rice for each of us included.

"Thanks, ma'am. I will come again." He walks away, me in tow. 

"Excited to eat it?" He laughs upon seeing my face.

"Mhm. Let's hurry and go eat our food, please." I said, barely containing my stomach's growls.

Gwi-nam held the food while I unlocked the door.

"You go grab your stuff, and tidy up." Gwi-nam nodded, handing me the food after a short "let me. no, let me" battle.

Suho came around the corner. 

"Let me talk to him for like 15 minutes, take extra care to take long. Wish me luck for the wingman business." Gwi-nam nodded, looking at Suho before disappearing down the hall to his apartment. 

Suho appeared then, looking nervous.

"You're not- a prostitute, are you?" I laughed so hard my eyes watered.

Once I'd calmed down enough to answer, I wiped my eyes and answered him. "Oh my god, no! I'm Captain Han Seo-jun's friend, Lieutenant Lee. Come on in, we have much to discuss."

Suho followed me in, looking embarassed as I indicated for him to sit on my bed as I took the roller chair.

"So, Suho..you've got feelings for Captain Han, don't you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No I don't! How could I- like him, of all people!" Suho says.

Interesting..maybe he hasn't realized what his behaviours are linked to.

"Hm, are you sure?" I asked, leaning in as if I were telling a secret.

"Very sure." Suho stubbornly insisted. 

"Mm, okay. A shame, really." I threw in before saying, "now, I have to go and collect my not-quite boyfriend because he's been waiting for a while. If you'd like to stay in here, you can, but I doubt you do." 

Suho quickly stands up and lets himself out. He seems to be uncomfortable around people, which I can understand. I wonder when he'll let himself fall for Seo-jun. I hope it's soon, for the both of their sakes.

Gwi-nam comes back in and I am quickly distracted from Seo-jun and Suho.

"Let's eat! I'm starving." He says, as I kiss him quickly.

The food was delicious, and I was VERY grateful to that woman for becoming a food stall owner.

When we finished, Gwi-nam crawls on top of me. Kissing my collarbone, he sighs in contentment.

I hold my arms around his waist and grin.

"Are you happy now?" I asked.

"Mhm..so happy I could burst." He whispers.

"Good." 

People look at him and think, wow, he would be the scary and dominant one, since he's older and taller. They are wrong, and my baby sitting right here with me attests to that. 

"I love you, you know." I said, almost to myself.

"I love you too, and..I want to tell you something." Gwi-nam says, arms snaking around my torso and legs tangling with mine. 

"What is it?" I asked, gently holding him.

"I want to be officially yours, Cheong-san."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I write a spin-off where Seojun and Suho become lovers and tell their story as they do it?

I kind of want to not gonna lie- also, sadly, Savior is coming to an end. About one more  chapter after the release of this short one and it will be over.

But if you'd like to see oneshots within this universe, don't be shy! comment down below and let me know. 

Hero out!