6. "You're like the coolest person here"

Nate's POV

Our lips smashed together, never in my life had I felt that much adrenaline rush through my body. I wanted her so badly. 

Seeing her pushed up against the door I went down on her, kissing in between her legs while pulling down her dress exposing her boobs to me. I felt hungry and just wanted her. 

As I finally entered her the world started to slow down, now it was only us. me and her, her and me. She felt so good around me and all I could think about was her, all I could hear was her sweet voice in my ear, it felt so fucking good. 

Now it was just us and our bodies giving us pleasure. I kissed her lips and her neck roughly this felt like it was supposed to happen. My thrusts became harder and her moans were quietly filling the room around us, there was nothing in my head just the thought of her body. 

A loud banging on the door made me snap out of my trance. 

Fuck

Cassie and I immediately stopped and looked at each other shocked, oh fuck, I was fucking Cassie. Okay Nate calm down nothing has happened yet, no one has to know. 

I pulled out of Cassie knowing we couldn't continue while someone was trying to break the fucking door in. 

"Open the door!", a girl yelled. My heart stopped and Cassie looked at me with wide teary eyes. 

Mila. 

"Sorry just a second!", I yelled back. "Nate?", Mila yelled now rattling at the door handle. "Nate what the fuck, open the fucking door!", Mila yelled again clearly being drunk. 

"I said one second", I yelled again looking down at Cassie, who was starting to cry, "She's my sister", the blonde girl whined. I quickly slapped my hand over her mouth looking around the bathroom for an escape.

"Are you taking a shit Nate?", Maddy asked. Fuck Maddy was with Mila, this just couldn't end well. 

I tried opening the small window but it was locked, fuck what was I going to do. 

Mila's POV

Maddy and I looked confused at each other as we heard shifting behind the door. 

"Nate hurry up I'm gonna pee myself", Maddy yelled again trying to open the door. "Maddy please, I said one second", Nate said again. 

"Are you seriously taking a shit at a party Nate?", Maddy asked making me laugh. "Who are you two?", a guy asked that had appeared behind Maddy and I out of nowhere. 

"Who are you?", Maddy snapped back, clearly not in the mood to flirt. 

The door opened while Maddy and the dude were still talking. "Hey Mila can we talk?", Nate asked looking down at me. "I need to pee Nate, we can talk later", I muttered pushing him aside. 

Maddy gave him a glare before following me into the bathroom. 

Cassie's POV

The door opened and I heard Mila and Maddy walk in. "He's so weird seriously", Maddy said while one of them was taking a piss. 

"I swear, I don't know what is up with him lately. I mean really, he was so sweet you know after everything we've been through, it actually felt perfect between us", Mila said she sounded super sad. Fuck what did I do? 

"Bitch there is no toilet paper", Maddy said. "Don't worry I'm gonna do the shimmy", Mila said before she flushed the toilet. 

I was laying in the bathtub trying to stay as quiet as possible.