16. "You already left"

!Trigger warning!

Mila's POV

Fez and I stayed cuddled up for a little longer until it was time for me to leave.

"Seriously you two are adorable", Faye smiled, she had joined us on our second movie.

"Shut up Faye", Fez joked making us all giggle.

Fez got off of the couch as well walking me to the door.

"I really enjoyed hanging out with you today", I smiled at him.

"Me too, don't worry about me okay? I know you're relationship is fucking messy but I enjoyed whatever that was. You'll never hurt me Mi", he explained looking down at me.

"You sure Fez? I really don't want to hurt you", I said again, I felt bad for kissing Fez even though Nate and I hadn't ended things officially. I knew that if Nate wanted me back and we really worked things out I would go back to him. And Fez knew that as well.

I just liked him so much and I always feel such a strong connection to Fezco, that this kiss was much needed.

"Text me when you get home okay?", he asked. "Yeah of course", I smiled but before I could walk away he grabbed my waist and kissed me once more.

After our goodbye kiss, I walked outside his door with a smile playing on my lips.

It felt right to be this close to him, at least for the moment. Did I feel guilty because of Nate? Yeah. But we weren't together anymore if we're all being honest here.

I smiled to myself while starting to walk down the road only to see Nate's truck standing at the end of it. My smile faded immediately when he got out.

"Get in the car Mila", he demanded. "No Nate, fuck off", I said trying to walk away.

"I said get in the fucking car", he hissed at me, grabbing my arm tightly and kind of shoving me into his car.

"Nate what the fuck", I whined.

"We need to talk", he said and opened the door for me. I knew I couldn't get out of that situation so I just got in.

It felt wrong sitting in his car after the moments I had just shared with Fez.

Without saying another word Nate took off, he parked in an empty parking lot. Great, that's the moment where the character gets killed.

"Why were you at his house?", Nate asked annoyed. "Because we're friends", I answered not really into his bullshit.

"Mila don't fucking lie to me, why were you at his house?", Nate said now leaning closer towards me.

"Nate I already told you, him and I are friends. I needed someone to talk to, after you ghosted me", I spat at him.

He looked kind of shocked that I was talking back to him and not just crawling back as I used to.

Maddy had taught me that.

"What the fuck are you even talking about?"

"Nate, what do you want me to say? You've been ignoring me for almost three weeks, do you think I'm just gonna go along with your bullshit? I am not, I'm so done with this whole thing", I kind of yelled at him.

"You're done with this? Are you dumb? You're never ever gonna be done with me", Nate whispered in a threatening tone.

"Nate seriously? I know you're seeing someone, I'm not dumb. I just want to keep living my fucking life", I said my confidence leaving me with every second.