19. "I want to have you all to myself"

Nate's POV

I knew that after going over to the Howard house on Maddy's birthday, Mila was thinking about me. I know it sounds like I'm a dick but I needed to keep her somewhat stuck on me, I just had a feeling she was about to lose her interest completely. 

Tonight was Friday night, which meant fucking Cassie. But I wasn't about to get a hotel room or anything, so she had to come over to my house if she wanted to spend time with me. 

After we had fucked for the second time this evening, I went into my bathroom to clean up a little bit, I just hated feeling dirty. 

Cassie was sitting on my bed, she noticed the framed picture I had on my shelf of Mila and I. She got up and grabbed it examing it deeply. 

"Why do you still have this up?", Cassie asked tracing her fingers over the glass of the picture frame. 

"What do you mean?", I asked already getting annoyed. 

"You're planning on getting back together, aren't you?", the blonde girl asked, placing the picture back down. 

"Cassie we're not talking about this right now", I groaned, not being in the mood to argue right now. "Why not Nate?"

"Cassie seriously now is just not the time to argue", I mumbled placing my hands on the sink looking at my reflection, what was I even doing here?

"If I had known you'd get back together, I wouldn't have done this", Cassie suddenly said making me fume. 

"What? You would have done it anyway", I added. 

"No I wouldn't if I would have known you'd get back together", Cassie argued. 

"Yes you would, that is a comfort to nobody but you. You fucked your sisters' boyfriend that's what is really up, you have this image of yourself, that you're so fucking sweet and innocent. But you aren't, if you would have been sweet and innocent you wouldn't have fucked me", I spat at the girl. 

"What about Mila? Do you think she is fucking sweet and innocent?", she asked looking at me with crazy eyes. 

"Cassie leave her out of this, It doesn't matter what I think of her", I told her not wanting to get angry. 

"Because she isn't Nate. You wanna know why? She isn't just friends with Fezco, they have a thing going on. I heard her talking to Maddy about a kiss and I bet they're fucking too. So who is the fucking cunt now?", Cassie asked making me turn towards her. 

I knew Mila had a thing for that asshole of a drug dealer but they kissed? Nothing new but whatever. She was still mine and she knew, I could see it in her eyes the other day. 

"Cassie shut the fuck up, you know nothing", I said, the girl started grabbing her stuff and pulling  her jeans on, "Oh what now, you wanna tell Mila?"

"Maybe I will Nate", she threatened. 

"You won't do it because you're scared of her", I chuckled. 

"I'm not scared of her, I actually don't care about her. You two are toxic for each other and I will do anything I can to prevent you two from getting back together and even if it means sweet-talking her into getting into a fucking relationship with a drug dealer", Cassie said stepping further towards me. 

"Mila you're fucking crazy", I accidentally said, making Cassie raise her hands up immediately. 

"See".

"I said Mila because we're arguing about her and she is fucking crazy when it comes to me", I explained myself. 

Cassie suddenly stopped walking around and made deep eye contact with me, "What you don't understand Nate is that I am crazier".