10. "You need to let him go"

Nate's POV

Last night I met Cassie, she wanted to talk to me so I took her somewhere no one would see us. I wanted to end things with her I really did, I mean I love Mila so much.

We started talking and she just fucking ran out of my car making me chase her and as much as I love Mila, at that moment when I caught her I couldn't stop myself.

We hooked up again and I felt even worse after. I couldn't look at Mila at all because I was so ashamed of myself. I knew I was about to lose her again but I would try everything to keep her to myself.

Nate to Mi<3 12:33 AM

You wanna come over?

From Mila to Nate<3 12:43 AM

Sure I'll be there in ten

Mila's POV

I got to Nates' house on Saturday morning, I hadn't really heard from him yesterday, which honestly made everything weirder.

"Hello Jacobs family", I said greeting everyone at once. "Hello dear, you want something to eat?", Marsha asked. "Oh no thank you, I just had breakfast", I smiled.

"Okay honey tell me if you need anything", she smiled and I made my way up to Nates' room. He was talking to someone on the phone when I came in.

"I have to go sorry, bye", he quickly hung up placing his phone away.

"Hey Baby, who was that?", I asked. "Oh it was uhm McKay", Nate explained.

"Oh okay, what you wanna do?", I asked laying down next to him. "We could watch a movie", he suggested, his face was healing up nicely yet there were still some bruises.

"Sure, I wanna watch something fun", I explained. Nate agreed and we started to watch a funny movie.

During the movie I started to get really horny, don't judge me we haven't fucked for like one and a half weeks and I was really down right now.

"Babe what are you doing?", Nate asked. "What do you mean?", I asked jokingly, slowly kissing his neck.

Nate kind of shrugged away making me look at him weirdly, "What's wrong?". "Oh you know I'm just in a lot of pain right now", he explained.

"And if I do everything?", I asked. "Baby not today I bet I'll feel better by next week", Nate explained making me sit up again. "Okay".

Something felt weird about that situation but maybe he really was just in pain.

-

We finished watching the movie.

"Nate I forgot my binder in your car last week, can I get it quickly?", I asked. "Yeah sure here", Nate said handing me the car keys.

I gave him a kiss on his cheek before walking downstairs and outside to his car quickly. I opened the back door and saw it immediately, as I went to grab it I saw something laying on the floor.

It was a pink lacy fabric, I knew immediately what it was but just to make sure I picked it up with my fingertips.

A thong.

I felt my stomach turn, letting the pantie fall down onto the floor again. "Okay calm down and just say goodbye Mila", I said to myself quietly.

I locked Nate's truck and made my way back upstairs, I was disgusted by him and it was actually hard for me to pretend like everything was fine.

"My aunt called I have to come home, family dinner", I lied. "Oh okay Baby, text me when you get home", he smiled placing a kiss on my lips which made me want to throw up.