•1•

•Author pov•

Jeon jungkook, THE MAFIA KING...your husband it was arranged marriage, he has never loved you, he always behave cold towards you, gets mad for small things but for you he is everything...you loved him since the day you saw him and always do.

Now you were bored while sitting on the bed just scrolling through your phone, you sigh and took your phone beside you and decided to go downstairs.

You went downstairs and saw jungkook sat on the couch still working, he took a glance at you then turned his eyes towards his laptop, he looked stressed as you sigh and went towards him and sat beside him.

"jungkook?" You whispered softly as he hummed in response

"Do you want to eat?" You asked.

"No" he said in a cold tone still looking at the laptop

"Oh! Jungkook, work after eating hmm?" You suggested

"I said no! You eat if you want. I'm not hungry" he said sternly

"Jungkook-" "get out" he whispered. "Ju-" "I said GET OUT!" He suddenly raised his voice as you flinched, slowly tears started formed in your eyes you hold back and stood.

As you were about to go he spoke. "Wait!" "Just give me some coffee" He said while rubbing his forehead, closing his eyes and resting his head on the headboard. You nodded and headed towards kitchen
After awhile you came back with the hot coffee, and went towards him, he opened his eyes and looked at you, as you about hand him but....
The cup accidentally slipped from your hand making all the coffee spill on him, as soon as the hot coffee made contact with his skin, he glared at you with burning eyes as you just frozen at your spot.

"WHAT THE FUCK Y/N..." He yelled at you as you flinched by his sudden action, tears flowing nonstop but you still managed to spoke.

"I-I'm S-sorry....I'm really s-sorry." You shuttered felling scared

"SHUT UP!" "SORRY?? THAT'S ALL YOU WANTED TO TELL SORRY?? HUH?? YOUR SORRY DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING" He said while coming towards you, as you gulped looking at him, he grabbed vase and smashed harshly to the floor, still coming towards you.
"WHY ARE YOU SO CLUMSY?" Before he could come even closer you run to him and buried your face in his chest, hugged him tightly while crying.

"I'm sorry.... I really didn't mean it... please don't get mad" His eyes softened as he closed his eyes to calm himself but you could hear his heavy breathing due to all the screaming he did.
You were crying nonstop, he didn't said anything but Surprisingly he just hugged you back and patted your back.

You broke the hug and wiped your tears and spoke "is it hurting?"
"No.." He said coldly "but-" Before you could complete your sentence he already went out of room and headed towards your bedroom.
Tears still falling as you quickly wiped away, sighed and started cleaning the mess.
He took a quick bath and laid down and closed his eyes, remainding what just happened

After a while you entered the room and saw him. You thought he asleep as you went towards empty side and laid down beside him. You just stared at his calm face. Then your gaze fell on his wrist, which was totally red. You slowly held his wrist, while biting your lower lips to prevent from your tears. You softly caressed his wrist. Then placed a kiss on his wrist. "I am sorry" With that you turned around and started to sob lighty your back facing him.

•Jungkook pov•

I got out off thought and a smile formed on my lips when i felt soft hands grabbed my wrist and softly caressing it. Then i felt her soft lips pressed on my wrist i didn't opened my eyes cause it felt like my pain faded away. Then I heard her saying sorry. I smiled at her statement, then i opened my eyes when i heard her soft sob, i looked at her, her back facing me.

•Author pov•

You just sobbing silently suddenly you felt his strong arms wrapped around you and pulled you closer to his chest, your eyes widened as you immediately stopped sobbing.

You could feel his breathe on your neck, then the spoke in a deep voice.
"Shhh.... I'm sorry" He said and turned you around and sat straight and wiped your tears with his thumbs.
"I'm really sorry... please don't cry now."
He said and pulled you in his embrace and hugged you tightly, you was just shocked trying to process what is happening.
After awhile he broke the hug and caressed your cheeks softly.
"Don't ever cry... okay....it's hurts me when I see you like this"

I cried because of him but now he's acting totally different, he didn't behaved like this before. - you thought

he noticed you confused face and after little

"I know I can control my anger but I also can't stop loving you" your eyes widened as he chuckled and held your hand tightly and spoke "I don't know why I am scared to tell you about my feelings towards you I think maybe this thought 'what if you don't love me'" he took a deep breathe and continued "I'm really sorry for my behavior towards you" "I love you y/n... I'm holding this for a long time... I really love you" You shocked, you didn't expect that, whole time you just sat silently, he confessed his feelings towards you but you didn't said anything.

He bite his lips because of nervousness, he was scared remembering what if the thought he said earlier will come true, and also you didn't said anything which made him even more nervous.
"Please say something y/n..."

"I love you too." You confessed.
"You really do?" He said as you nodded slowly he smiled and cupped your face and leaned closer and placed his lips on yours then pulled away.

This was the first time he kissed you a you forze. "Did you just kis-" Before you could complete your sentence he smiled and again placed his lips on yours, this time you closed your eyes to feel him as you kissed him back slowly. After a while you both pulled away. Your eyes were getting teary due to happiness

"I told you don't cry, it's hurts me." He said while wiping your tears with his thumbs.
"Come on lets sleep hmm?" You nodded as he laid down. You also laid down beside him while thinking, you got out of thought when you heard his deep husky voice, he's not cold anymore. "Come here" He said while pulling you closer to his chest and wrapped his arms around you, letting you feel his warmness which you wanted the most as you smiled brightly and hugged him tightly.

"Good night princess"

"Good night prince"

You whispered as his lips curved up forming a smile then he leaned closer and kissed your forehead.

"I promise to be a good husband from now on." With that you both fall asleep in each other's embrace.

___________________________

Hey guys! This is my second book!!
If you guys haven't read my 1st book make sure to check it out. It's a taehyung ff.

Hope you enjoyed the 1st chapter 🙂

💜💜💜

___________________________