•13•

Jungkook placed his hand on his chest to calm himself. he is crying inside and holding in tears cause if his enemy noticed it then they can also take you away from him which he don't want to...

He went where his men were standing "WHAT THE HELL WERE Y'LL DOING?!"
he shouted "I told you to keep and eye on y/n DIDN'T I?!" He punched on of his men harshly making him fall on the ground. "ANSWER ME... DIDNT I?!?" He again shouted "B-Boss s-she w-went to the r-restroom." He was shuttering in fear. He headed towards the restroom. He searched everywhere for you but didn't found you.. jungkook punched the mirror in anger and it broke into pieces. He was really passed off. If he had a gun in his hand, he would have killed them all. He turned around and left. His men quietly followed him.

You opened your eyes and found yourself tired up with a rope..You blinked your eyes few times and saw someone staring at you. "Hey babygirl" You began to cry. "J-jungkook.... I wsnt j-jungkook...w-what have I d-done t-to you huh?" You asked full in anger but still shuttered in fear "you did nothing to me nor your husband" he said "Then p-please l-let me go.." He smirked. "Yiu looks so beautiful even when you are crying." He said and took out his phone and called someone

"I've kidnapped her what do I do now?"

"Just kill her"

"W-what?"

"You hear me right? Kill her already"
"Listen.. I'll make sure to send you to other country and give you more money"
"Trust me... you will be safe just do what I've told you."

"OK.."

He hung up the call and took out his gun. "N-no... p-please dont" you plead "I'm sorry babygurl" he said... he kept his gun in position to kill you but instead he just went out of that place

Bts went separately to search you... everyone took their car and left with some guards.

Taehyung was driving suddenly his eyes fell on someone. He was non other than Josh, who had a bottle of wine in his hand and was looking for you like crazy. Taehyung was confused af. Same question. He was dead jungkook killed him but how is he alive now? Jungkook got out of the car, and leaned his back against his car while crossing his arms over his chest. "Jeon Jungkook ? W-What a-are y-you doing h-here?" He shuttered "that's my question... what althea fuck are you doing here?? And how the fuck are you alive?!" Josh gulped thinking now he's caught.

You calmed down yourself and opened your eyes. It's 11:57 pm now... You looked here and there still hoping to find someone but found no one. You need to find a way and get out of here as soon as possible because it is not good for you to be alone in the night for too long. There are many jungkook's guards who are looking for you, even if any one of them see you they will take you safely to jungkook. You wiped your tears and stood up. You didn't know where this path leads to but still you started walking. After walking for about 10 minutes you saw a person from a far. You blinked your eyes a few times to get a clear vision. Soon you eyes widened when you saw who that was. It was Josh. He saw you too. Hmyou started running back from where you came and he was chasing you.

Jungkook where are you? Please come and find me as soon as possible

I miss you!

I miss you calling me princess!

I miss my favorite place!

I miss those sweet words which you say when I'm sad!

I miss your warmth, I need it the most right now, I want you!

Am I going to die?

You will come and save me right?

Please come fast I'm scared!

As you were running, suddenly one of Jungkooks guard saw you and was shocked. Without wasting a Second he quickly drove his car towards you and stopped in front of you. "You are in a big trouble Mrs.Jeon... get inside" Zack (jungkook's guard) he said while opening the door. You just looked at him while breathing heavily "Trust me Mrs.Jeon I'll take you to Mr.Jeon" you didn't hesitate and quickly entered the car "you alright Mrs.Jeon?" You wiped your tears and nodded slowly "here some water... you're obviously very thirsty" you quickly took the water bottle from his ands and drank it. He just smiled. You are trying hard to hold back your tears but they keep falling.

Zack took you somewhere and stopped the car. He has told jungkook on the call that you are safe and he is taking you with him.

You saw jungkook and smiled widely. You quickly got out of the car and esn towards jungkook "J-jungkook" he quickly turned around after hearing your voice. You both made an eye contact. Your scared teary eyes tightened his chest. Looking at those tiny eyes of yours, he can feel how scared you are right now. You lowered your gaze and started to sob a little when those scenes start flashing in front of your eyes. Jungkook walked closer to you and gently lifted your chin up to meet his soft lovely eyes. Without saying anything you immediately hug him tightly and start to sob More in his warm embrace. He wrapped his arms protectively around you, hugging you back and giving you warmth of his body. He bend his head near to your ear and whispers sweetly. "Priness" you heard the word you were dying to hear all this time. It broke you. You crying harder in his embrace "shhhh! Don't cry princess... I'm here now." He said while stroking your hair softly and patting your back. You hugged him More tighter than before. You felt so relieved.

You love the way he comforts you.

The way he hold your body tight in his arms.

The way he whispers sweetly in your ear.

As usual your fear started to melt in his arms just like an ice cream.

He broke the hug when he felt you stopped crying. He gently held your chin and looked into your eyes. "Look at those beautiful eyes of yours, how red they have become because of crying." He said wiping your dried tears with his thumb. You closed your eyes when you felt his touch on your face. He leaned closer and kissed your eyelids and gave you a long kiss on your forehead. A smiled formed on your lips.

"I-I scream...i s-scream a lot jungkook b-but you d-didn't hear m-me." You started to hit his chest continuously in anger. "Huh?? w-why didn't you hear m-me?? i-i was so so s-scared." You said still hitting his chest nonstop. He grabbed your hand tightly and glared at you. "Look WHOM you are hitting Mrs.Jeon" He said in a cold tone while glaring at you but you know he's not really mad at you. You pouted and hugged him tightly and then whisper in a low tone. "Did I make my prince mad?" He raised an eyebrow. And then he suddenly carried you in bridal style "your prince hmm." You giggled. He smiled and made you sit in the car. Then he sat on the car and drove off.

💜💜💜