•17•

[Next day]

He didn't talked to you neither looked at you since last night. After finishing breakfast..you came to your bedroom and saw he packing all his stuffs and you just stood there quietly. Couple of tears left your eyes. He took a glance at you and you immediately looked down. He turned towards you and crossed his arms over his chest. When you slowly looked at him with your red teary eyes.

He smiled and opened his arms wide and signaled you to come. More tears left from your eyes...you felt happy and immediately ran into his embrace. He hugged you tightly. "My princess" you moved more closer to his chest and began to cry. He pulled away and wiped your tears. "J-jungkook..y-you..k-know how i-i ..f-felt..when ..y-you weren't talking a-and-" "I didn't thought you would cry" you looked at him confused still sobbing slightly. "I really wasn't mad at you..but i just acted like i was.. to tease you." He really got mad but lied to make you feel good. He placed his forehead on yours and you put your hands on his neck.

"I love you" You just smiled "say it back" He said cutely.. you chuckled and spoke "I love you too kookie" he smiled and gave you a long kiss on forehead and looked at you with his soft lovely eyes. "Don't skip meals... I'll try to come as soon as possible hmm?" You nodded and placed you hand on his cheek "please take care of yourself.. don't overwork" you said "as my princess says.. I won't"  He took his stuffs and held your hand then headed downstairs.

Then he hugged your mom, your mom kissed his forehead as jungkook smiled "have a safe journey" he smiled and nodded. He looked at you and gave you a warm smile as tears started falling from your eyes seeing him leave, thankfully your mom didn't noticed. "Don't cry princess" he mouthed you as you nodded wiping your tears

He bid his goodbyes and left.

It's been 5 days since he went on a mission. You're really excited coz jungkook said that he will return tomorrow. You can't wait to see him. You haven't seen him since 5 days. You missed him and your favorite place 'in his arms' so much. Now.. you took a quick bath. You smiled and took your phone and decided to call jungkook.

You made your way towards the staircase while looking at the phone. You didn't see step well because of keeping your eyes on the phone. So, You accidentally missed a step that caused you to lose balance and you rolled down and fell on the floor making a loud sound. "Ahhhh!" Your mom ran towards you when she saw you rolled down from the stairs. Your wrist and wlbow started bleeding "y/nie.. are you okay??" She asked worriedly as you nodded slowly. She looked at your wound. "Omg! Y/n it's bleeding... are you hrut anywhere else huh?"  You shook your head as a tear escaped from your eyes because of pain. "You should be careful y/n... now look what happened" She cleaned your wounds and wrapped bandage around your wrist and elbow. "Now take some rest" she said and about to go but you spoke "mom.. please don't tell him" she chuckled and spoke "Hmm? Why?"
"He will get angry" she smiled and spoke "OK I won't" she said and stood up and headed towards kitchen. You sighed and closed your eyes while resting your head on the headboard.

[At night]

You stood in front of window while staring at the night view. You were lost in your own thoughts. You got off your thought and flinched when you felt a pair of arms sliding around your waist. You became excited and tried to turn around but..."shhh! Don't move" You smiled hearing his soft voice ever. He pulled you More closer by your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder. "What were you thinking hmm?" He asked "nothing.. I was just seeing the night view" you said looking back at the view "Hmm..  I thought you were asleep already" "you know... it's been an hour since I arrived" he said making you shock "what? Really?" You asked "yeah! Mom said you were already asleep" you smiled and grabbed his hand tightly. He noticed bandage on your wrist and turned you. His face turned into a serious one. He glared at you and grabbed your hand "what the hell happened here??" Your eyes widened as you immediately tried to pull your hand from his grip but he kept tightly. "J-jungkook-" "You hurt yourself huh?" You didn't said anything. "How the hell this happened?" He asked him a cold tone making you gulp "ANSWER ME" he raised his voice "I-I f-fell d-down..f-from the s-stairs.." you shuttered "what? How? What were your eyes doing?" You gulped and spoke "I-i w-was just t-trying to" "TRYING TO WHAT?? TRYING TO WHAT DONALD HUH?? HOW CAN YOU BE SO CARELESS??" You flinched and tears made their ways in your eyes but you held them back. "STOP BEING CLUMSY" you just looked down feeling scared of him "can't you walk properly?" You lowered your gaze as tears continously falling from your eyes. He sighed and grab the towel and entered the bathroom. You laid down on the bed sobbing lightly. 

Does he really have to scold me? - y/n thought

He wore comfy clothes then laid down on the empty side your back facing him. As you were sobbing lightly.. you didn't know he was hearing "stop crying y/n" he said in a soft tone. You immediately stopped sobbing. "Now wipe those tears.. and come here.. I want to cuddle with you" he said but you didn't moved "I said come here.. don't your want cuddles?" You just ignored him "I guess you don't want it" he sighed "OK then.." He came closer and took you in his arms and hugged you. "Ahh! I don't want-" "but I want it" you tried to push him but he was too strong so you just gave up and closed your eyes. "Princess... look at me... you know you really deserve to be scolded by me coz you made me worry about you" you didn't said anything just closed your eyes. "You know what? I love you" again he whispered in your ear. You forced yourself not to smile. He pulled you More closer and kissed your forehead.

💜💜💜