•8•

•Author pov•

After changing clothes you both went down together.

"Oooo~ see who's here!" Jhope teased you both.

"Y/n come let's sing!!" Taehyung jumped excitedly like a little kid

"Uh... no.. you guys sing I'll listen to y'll"
You tried to hide the fact that you weren't good at singing.

"Hold up guys!" Suga said catching our attention

"Y/n jungkook... answer honestly" he said pointing his finger at you both  as you both nodded in union looking at each other confused.

"What did you guys do?" He raised his eyebrow

"What do you mean we did nothing" jungkook lied.

"Yahh!! Do I look like a fool to you huh?" He raised his voice

"Seriously hyung we did nothing" jungkook tried convincing him that nothing happened between you two.

"Y/n you say what happened?" He asked you knowing jungkook will not tell that easily. You didn't said anything and just looked at jungkook

"Firstly, both of your's hair are wet, it looks like you both just came out of the shower. Secondly, when we came you were in bathrobe and your hairs were wet at that time too!" He explained making you both embarrassed that you two are caught.

"WHAT THE FU-" before jimin could complete the sentence jin covered his mouth with his hand and said "language kiddo!"

Jimin gave him an annoying look which jin returned.

"Wait! Wait! The great mafia king had a make out session in BATHROOM!!!!" Shock visible on jhope's face.

"Why? Is it written anywhere that 'the great mafia king can't make out' huh?" Jungkook said unconsciously. Your eyes widened when you heard his words. He just exposed you both. You nudged his arm indicating him to stop exposing you both, but he didn't seemed to care.

"SEE!!! I TOLD YOU THEY DID SOMETHING UNHOLY!!" suga shouted.

"Yeah...Yeah whatever now let's eat pizza or else they will get cold" jungkook said as he went towards the couch while draging you with him.

•y/n pov•

We all sat on the couch, started eating pizza and talked about their childhood. But something was disturbing me. Jungkook. He kept looking down and kept quite whole time just then it striked me, last night he had a nightmare he was sweating. Maybe that nightmare was connected with his childhood.

I couldn't keep myself calm so I excused myself and went in the kitchen to get some water. It didn't helped too. So, I called jungkook from the kitchen, After a while he came, "jungkook, what happened?" I went straight to the point.
"What princess? nothing happened" he obviously lied. I could see that in his eyes. "Jungkook you know you can tell me anything right?" You said as you caressed his cheek with you hands. He hold you hand which was caressing his cheek and said "ofc princess" he smiled. It was obviously fake one. I could make out the difference between his real and genuine smile and his fake smile.

"Don't lie jungkook ok?" I said he nodded when he got the hint that I was about to ask a question. "Why were you so quite and looking down continously when we all were talking about our childhood?" I said in the most soft voice, he didn't respond "and last night you woke up at night, you seemed sad, what's the matter?... is... is it related to your.... childhood ?"

•jungkook pov•

That's it. I can't hide it from her anymore. I have to try to open up to her. I sighed and decided to tell her about my untold story.

"So.. listen carefully princess.." I said as she nodded.

•Y/n pov•

"So... my dad was mafia kind.. I got my place as mafia kind because of him...when I was little he used to come home drunk everyday.. he used to hit me and my mom everyday.. he used to get mad at little things, if anyone made mistake he used to punish them hard.. on day I made a big mistake... he had this secret office in which only he could enter and no one else, if anyone did he would shoot him/her or punish them to death... one day I was playing baseball with my cousins in my backyard and the ball went inside his office, my cousins forced me and I hesitantly went in.. he caught me when I was coming out of his office, after that day my life changed, he locked me up in the basement, I spent my 1 years of my childhood in that dark room in the basement, he used to come and beat me whenever he wanted... I cried and begged him to stop but it was of no use.." tears automatically started flowing down my eyes I saw jungkook was already in tears. It was my first time seeing him in tears.

I continued "I and enough of it... one day in anger I decided to to sneak out of that room.. after few tries I finally made out of that room without any hesitation I went far away from my house.. I didn't thought about anyone at that time...then I meet my hyungs, I started living with them, jin hyung was like a mom to me always correctly me when I was wrong, and namjoom hyung was like a dad to me *chuckle* and others were like a brother to me as time fly we became more closer. After 5 months I left my house I got news that both my mom and dad died, there was an enemy attack, his biggest enemy, I still don't know his name but yeah he killed both of them.. after dad died I took over his place and my hyungs also joined me and then we were together called BTS"

"Yiu went through a lot kook. You didn't deserved that!" I tried to comfort him. He started crying miserably I went and hugged him tightly he hugged me back and cried on my shoulder. Then I heard  some sobs. I turned around and saw the boys were crying while looking at us. I pulled out from the hug and wiped mine and jungkook's tears.

I went towards them and asked "you guys also knew about his past right?" They all nodded.

Then we all did a group hug. After that we went in the living room and sat on the couch "Let's watch a movie" jin suggested. We all agreed without wasting any time "OK..so.. y/n and jimin you both go and bring the blankets I and jungkook will go and make some popcorn and you four pick up a movie until we come" they nodded as we all went to do the task given to us.

After few mind we all came I gave the blankets to them and sat in between jungkook and taehyung. I went inside the blanket and hugged jungkook's waist as we both cuddled. We both were sharing the blanket.

It was a romantic movie so we decided to close all the curtains and make it dark so it would be more fun..  to be honest I was a little scared so I went even more closer to jungkook, I interwined my hands with his and rested my head on his chest as a beautiful smile crept on both of our face.

💜💜💜