•15•

Now, you and Jungkook are sitting on a free table on the beach.

As the waiter came towards the table with a menu in his hand and placed it on the table. "Here's the menu sir" he bowed and stand by the table. Jungkook took and started looking at the menu and you just sat quietly because jungkook said he'll order for you. "Here's my order and her also." He said as waiter nodded and left. Jungkook turned his eyes towards you and about to spoke. Suddenly his phone rang as he checked the ID and picked it up. He excused himself and went a little far away from you. It made you confuse like he can talk while sitting there also, but you just shrugged if off.

After attending the call jungkook came and saw you staring at him without yourself knowing "are you done staring at me?" You quickly looked away as your cheeks started burning. "Look at me" You looked at him still your cheeks burning. "You know.. you're so beautiful.. I can stare at you all day" you blushed so hard. Jungkook said and looked at the direction from where a waiter was coming. Slowly his gaze fell behind the waiter. And he caught a random guy staring at you. He raised an eyebrow and turned his eyes towards you. The food came as you both started eating. After a while you both finished eating as jungkook already paid the bill.

You were talking about random stuff nonstop and jungkook listening your words with a smile on his face. But you don't know that jungkook kept an eye on that guy whole time, he is just wondering how long that guy is gonna stare at you. As the time passing.. jungkook's smile started fading away and his eyes slowly darkening as he totally turned his eyes towards that guy.You stopped talking when you saw jungkook's dark eyes...he's burning in angry but don't know why. You looked at the direction jungkook is looking and caught a random guy staring at you. Of course that guy noticed jungkook's death glares but just ignored it. As soon as you looked at that guy.. he smirked and winked at you before started leaving. That's it anger took all over jungkook's body. Your eyes widened as you immediately grabbed jungkook's hands to calm him down. "Jungkook... look at me" "please calm down he is drunk" You don't know whether that guy drunk or not but you just said to calm him down. Jungkook looked at you with the same expression. And slowly pushed your hands from his and spoke. "No one should stare at you except me" "stay here" "don't dare to move" he said looking deadly scary "jungkook.. please lets just go-" you tried to get him out of there but it was of no use "you hear me right.. stay.here" "I'll be back" He said and headed towards that guy's direction as you sighed.

He can't control his anger now...but also he had a reason behind his anger. That guy shouldn't have stared at me. - y/n thought

Jungkook came behind him and grabbed his neck and dragged him towards the water. "What the... what are you doing?!" Jungkook didn't said anything and just kept on dragging him.

Once he came near the water jungkook kicked that guy's leg making him kneel down. That guy tried to fight back but failed. Jungkook punched him really hard as blood started flowing from his mouth and nose. Jungkook continously punched him mercilessly. That guy fell down on the ground while trying to catch his breathe. Jungkook harshly grabbed that guy's hair to made him look at him. Tears falling from that guy's eyes nonstop but it's not effecting jungkook. "P-Please l-let m-me g-go...i b-beg you" jungkook ignored his words and forced that guy's head into the water as that guy gasping for air. Jungkook kept that guy's head into the water for a while as th guy's eyes started getting heavy and the whole body shivering so badly. Then he pulled him out and stood up. That guy collapsed while trying to catch his breathe. Jungkook was satisfied seeing him like that. "I know she's cute but she's MINE.... dare to stare at her again and I won't hesitate to kill you" jungkook said in a very cold tone and that guy managed to speak "I s-swear. .i-i would n-never.." Without saying anything jungkook went to the restroom to clean his hands.

Meanwhile you're worrying about jungkook.

It's been awhile since he left but still he didn't came yet. That guy seemed muscular, what if that guy do something to jungkook?! - y/n thought

You sighed and took a deep breathe and stood up. And started heading towards the direction jungkook went. As you were walking suddenly....

You find yourself in air

"Didn't I told you not to move"

You turned you head and saw jungkook, you gulped "i-i was worried about you" He didn't said anything just headed towards the car still carrying you. You were feeling embarrassed but didn't have courage to tell him 'put me down'

A person passing by.. suddenly stopped walking and raised an eyebrow looking at you both. Jungkook glared at him and spoke "mind your own business before I punch that stupid face of your's" that guy freaked out and left.

He put you down in front of his car. You sat in the car and he also sat and stated driving. You're looking at your feets while playing with your fingers being scared of him. He noticed it and sighed heavily. He changed the direction of the road leading to your home making you confuse but still you didn't dared to ask him any question.

He stopped the car somewhere and got out of the car. He signaled you to come out. Your eyes widened when you saw the view.

You got out of the car and slowly went towards him

You got out of the car and slowly went towards him. He held your hands and took you near the river. You smiled as cold breeze caressing your cheeks and blowing your hair. He came behind you and back hugged you. "Don't be scared of me.. I won't hurt my princess" He turned you around..cupped your face and kissed your forehead. "Make your heart calm" He said and turned his eyes towards the water. You smiled. You looked at the sky, which has only the moon and the lights of the stars. Neither you said anything nor he... there's was a silence. You could only hear the sound of the waves of the river. You both stayed there for a while. You smiled and turned your eyes towards jungkook.  You couldn't help but keep on staring at him who was looking at the sky with a smile on his face.

A few minutes ago he looked so scary but now he's looking so cute and innocent. - y/n thought

You smiled and went towards him. And backhugged him while closing your eyes. He smiled and hold your hand which was hugged him and kissed it.

"Are you tired?" You nodded slowly "okay, let's go home" he said

Soon you both reached your house He stopped the car and looked at you who was already fell asleep. He smiled and got out off the car, came towards your side, opened the door and unbuckled your seat belt. Slowly he took you in his arms from the car not wanting to wake you up. He signaled his one of his men to close the door.

He walks straight to your shared room and went towards the bed. He slowly tried to made you lay down on the bed but you groaned and hugged him more tightly still deep in asleep. He smiled and decided to let you continue sleeping just there in his arms for awhile. He slowly sat up on the bed along with you in his arms while resting his back against the headboard. Then he made you more comfortable. He smiled and kissed your forehead

💜💜💜