•19•

You froze at your spot When you saw jungkook who was giving you a sharp death glare. He crossed his arms over his chest and turned eyes towards the maids. They panicked and quickly went out leaving you both alone. Then he looked at you and you gulped "j-jungkook w-why are y-you looking a-at me like t-that." You can't help but shutter.

He didn't say anything just came towards you with a big step. You started packing when he came closer. He still didn't say anything, but killing you with his glare  your breathing started getting heavy. He looked very scary and you were on verge of crying. You were really scared and tried to walk away from him but, he put his both hands on the counter trapping you between his arms. For a second your breathing stopped "what the hell happened?" He said looking at your finger. You gulped and spoke while shuttering "It w-was j-just an a-accident-" "An accident ?? why the hell this accident happens again and again ??" He said in a cold tone while glaring at you. You didn't day anything just lowered your gaze... couple of tears left your eyes. He moved his finger down to your chin to lift your chin up to meet his dark eyes. He stared deeply in your teary eyes and then leaned closer and gently placed his lips on yours. Your heart skipped a beat. You didn't expected that. He pulled away and tugged your hair behind your ear and spoke. "Listen here.. these days you are really pissing me off.. I don't really want to hurt you but you are making me do that" you can't believe the way he was behaving "I know you love cooking... but listen here... if this accident happened ever again.. Then i won't let you put your feet in the freaking KITCHEN anymore." He pulled away and grabbed the coffee and walked out. Your heart still racing, he left you there dumbfounded.

"No more cooking for me?! Hell no!!" You said to yourself and went out of the kitchen.

[At night]

Jungkook and you stood in front of your  mom. She gasped at you both and crossed her arms over her chest "what about my grandchilds?? When I'm gonna be a grandmother??" Your eyes widened and your face turned red "I want to be grandmother" jungkook just stood there with a blank face. You both didn't said anything "say something" she said looking g at you both. Jungkook turned his eyes towards you and you quickly looked away. You were blushing hard. "I'll make it soon" you eyes widened, eye ball popped out of your eye socket (not really). He seemed serious and you gulped. She smiled widely. "Take care mom" He said and sat in the car and you hugged her and sat in the car beside jungkook. He started engine and drove off. You bit your lower lip because of nervousness

Calm down y/n.. calm down... he won't do anything without my permission right? He's my husband... he has rights.. but I'm not ready yet.- y/n thought

You snapped out of your thought and flinched when you heard his deep voice. "No need to be scared i won't do anything until you allow me." You sighed in relief and smiled a little. Then you both didn't say anything. Soon you both reached to your house.

You went into the bathroom and took a bath. You came out of the bathroom and saw jungkook sat on the bed leaning his back against the bed. He saw you and signaled you to come closer. You became nervous again and went towards him. He made you sit on his lap and stared at you. And you just looked down to avoid his gaze. "Princess...look at me" He held your chin to made you look at him. "I brought it for you while returning" your eyes widened once you saw what was in his hand. It was a beautiful diamond necklace "how is it?" He asked "beautiful I love it" you said while smiling brightly. You hugged him tightly. He slide his arms around your waist. Like that you both drifted off to sleep.

[After few days]

It was evening you both we in the balcony, you sitting on the handrail and jungkook holding you tightly by your waist. You were scared as before but you trusted him, he won't let you fall so you sat there. "I've something to tell... it's Important" jungkook said with a serious face. "Yeah.. what is it?" You turned your head towards him.

"So... as you know I went to a 'mission'. Actually it wasn't actually a mission, I went to kill josh" when you heard his name all those bad memories started flashing in your mind, he noticed your tensed state and said "relax he is dead now" he said but a tint of sadness was audible in his voice "tell me what exactly happened" you said as be nodded and started explaining what happened there.

"I went there with bts and on the first day I tired to find him, and found out that he was hiding somewhere and was under someone's protection, and that protection was provided by my other enemy. On other day I, along with bts, went to that location which was tracked by jimin. After reaching there we went inside that house and to our luck Josh was alone so we kidnapped him and took him to an abandoned house after few hours they came, the one who was protecting him. And that's when the fight started, thankfully no one of bts was injured and all of their members were knocked down. That time I found out something terrible, josh was the one who killed my mom and dad and then to take my revenge I killed his wife so now he wants me to suffer just like he did when I killed his wife. That's why he kidnapped you." He explained as a tear rolled down his eyes when he was reminded of his parents. Seeing him cry you got emotional and cried too "it's ok I'm fine... and mom and dad are also fine in heaven" you said and hugged him to comfort him.

You both stayed like that for a while and cried in each other's embrace.

💜💜💜