•20• |Final|

After a while he pulled out of the hug and said "Let's sleep or else the ghost will come and suck blood" you whined "ahhh~ Jungkook-ah why do you like to tease me so mcuhhhh" he chuckled at your cuteness. Without saying anything he let go of you. You immediately held handrail tightly "jungkook w-what are you doing?? Come here h-hold me" Without saying anything he turned around and started walking. Your heart was racing because of fear "jungkook... jungkook what are you doing? Come back put me down first" you plead him.

"Jungkook please come back.. what if I fall and die-" before you could complete your sentence he rushed towards you and hugged you protectively. "I won't you die" you smiled and hugged him back. You caressed his soft hairs suddenly he lifted you up and awarded heading inside "Let's go in I'll make love to you" he said that so easily and freely "whatttt? Put me downnnn" you whined. But he just ignored you and headed to the bedroom.

He threw you on the bed and went to change his clothes into something comfy. While coming back you stopped him and said "j-jungkook switch off the lights" you said but he smiled and switched on all the lights. "What the heck!" He chuckle and switched off the lights. Then he crawled towards you in the bed and hovered above you he started kissing you deeply and passionately. Kiss was full of love, care, affection he has towards you. A kiss without lust. "Can I?" He asked as you nodded. He slowly started removing your clothes and then removed his clothes too.

•y/n pov •

After a while, the kiss was turning into lust one, He was kissing me roughly then he bit my lower lip asking for his permission, I gasp, he took the advantage and entered his tongue in my mouth. He was discovering every part, his hands were roaming around my body, then he went to my neck he started locking and sucking it making me let out a soft mo@n "ahh...j-jungkook...ah".

"Can I have you tonight?" He asked for his permission "I am all yours... you can have me whenever you want" I said

He started kissing me. I felt like I'm in another world and thousands of butterflies dancing in my stomach. Then he kissed my jawline I felt warm breath near my neck which gave me goosebumps... he started sucking my neck leaving red and purple hickeys on my neck. Then he started unzipping my dress he threw it somewhere in the room... it was dead silent in the room... the only was which could be heard was skin slapping and moans...

[A/n : what happens next y'll can imagine yourself with your (non) innocent mind]

Leave the both of them alone let's not disturbed their precious night...

•Author pov•

[Next day]

Waking up from your dreamland, you felt two arms wrapped around your tiny waist. You smiled and blush remembering what happend last night.

"Princess.. you okay?" He asked as soon as he noticed you were awake. "Yeah I'm fine.. but it just paining a bit down there" you said and blushed more "so, I went rough last night" he smirked.

He got out of the bed and picked you up in bridal style and took you to the bathroom, you both brushed your teeth and had a shower together. After showering he took wrapped a towel around you and took you in the bedroom. He first wore his clothes and then helped you wearing your clothes.
Just like that he took care of you for 1 week.

[After 2 months]

You went towards jungkook while crying. "It's okay we can try next time" he said as soon as he noticed you crying. He took it didn't worked but fortunately it did. "Congratulations" he looked at you confused as hell "positive?" You nodded "I'M GONNA BE A DAD!!!!!!" He started jumping here and there like a kid. You've never seen this side of his. It's your first time seeing it which made you shock. "Thank you so much princess for giving me the most precious thing. I love you." "I love you too" you said smiling brightly throught your happy tears.